Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

Another door opened.

So the last post I was talking about myself being lost in my own life which I can foresee myself working in the clinic (either open up new clinic or profit sharing with others, but still working in the clinic), work till my last breath in the clinic, I felt lost.


Not that I hate my job, I love to have this knowledge and skill, but I want to see other places, I want to explore new destinations, there's so much more than just staying in 1 place remain stagnant. I'm not settled down. Not yet. For my twentieth, before I have commitments, let me try to travel, work and live at other countries. To live a life that has no regrets. If I really can't adapt it well, then I will get my ass back to Malaysia and start planing what my settled down life should be like.

So, I have been thinking of applying newzealand working holiday. This came across my mind when I first graduated. Postponed it because I'm afraid I may have slowly forgot the knowledge, bit by bit, lost the self confidence.


And surprisingly I got it. 1 of the 1150 lucky Malaysians.

You will never believe how amazingly I can get the pass. Because I renewed my passport on the same day, and a friend helped me edit the form online because I couldn't log in to the website anymore, and he helped me pay first. Amazing. I got it at 10.10am, and I saw people post the scheme was closed at 10.20am like that.

To those who tried applying knows how lucky I am.


So I will have my  working holiday  in newzealand. Hopefully can find a vet technician job to see how's western country practice like. And to see if I wanna go for MRCVS.


Malaysia, I love and hate you. This is the love-hate relationship.

3 comments:

  1. Omg I know this is late but congratulations! I feel happy for you. I've been visiting this blog for quite some time since secondary school days and now I'm in science diploma at local uni. Uni life has been busy hahah I haven't stop dreaming to be a vet eventhough I didn't get dkhp in upm. I'll work hard to get into dvm. I hope you'll share with us other path than being a clinician vet. I've thought about that too, being in a clinic for the rest of my life. I've been dreaming on taking care of all kinds of animal not just cats and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for your kind words and stalking me as well wtfish. Yeah. Keep your dream on. It's good that you have set your goal. 👍👍 uni life is fun. Enjoy ya

      Delete
  2. I'm here stalky stalking too~~ in 2017 summore hahaha~

    You're so hardworking, you deserved this tho~~

    ReplyDelete