Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

An escape to New Zealand, Working Holiday. My first step here, Queenstown.

Unsurprisingly, it took me ages to update about my excuse to escape from reality  working holiday.
Because I'm currently working exchange accomodation here in Kaikuora, so I have plenty of times.

I arrived at 23rd November 2016 and December is the first month of Summer. YES!! I am very afraid that I may not be able to cope with the cold, so, summer is good for me.

The next time of me having authentic malaysian breakfast in a kopitiam will be at least half year later.


I only brought 1 backpack, 1 small size luggage, and 1 Ukulele with me.


Bid goodbye with my loves.


I took Air British and Qantas airline from Singapore to Queenstown, transit in Australia.



Never get sick of it..


The airplane meals if you're interested in it. 


After 2 days of travelling, I arrived in Queenstown and amazed with its beauty. Also the beauty which pick me up from airport! xoxo. Thanks See Yin. 

Queenstown in Summer, Seriously? 
I think I had experience one of the weirdest summer this year. 


How to not fall in love with it? 

One more please. 


Where did I stay?

Xbase backpacker hostel. It's at the center of Queenstown.
Last time I booked it with NakedSleep website, which is cheaper but they still give you the exact the same service. But I checked it now, Xbase Queenstown is not in the list anymore.

The accomodation price fluctuate with the demands, usually in summer, the price will be higher.

P.s: Xbase hostel is a party hostel, there is a pub just down there on the ground floor. So if you're very sensitive to noise, better don't stay there.





No comments:

Post a Comment