Pages

Saturday 31 January 2015

Heeeeellooooo00000000000

Hello!


Long time no see.

Just reminded by a friend of mine that I have not update my blog since I-also-dont-remember. Haha. It was quite long since the last post.


Now I had started working, and I basically don't have a life wtfish.

I work from 9am to 6pm something or worse 7pm monday to friday, saturday off one hour ealier and sunday occasionally I have to work for morning treatment.

But, till now, I still love my job like a pervert wtfish.

I love it when I see there is improvement/progression on my patient, I love it when my patient thanks me and recognise me as their pet's doctor. I love it when I see cute dogs and cats. I got angry deep down when I treat maggot wounds that caused by owner's negligence. I make (with partially forcing) owner to promise me to clean wound. I love it when I see responsible owners. I still think man who talks to dogs looks sexy wtfish. Hahahaha.

And because I have no life and I am very lazy after working, I don't hang out with friends, and somemore most of my friends stay in mainland while now I spend only one day in mainland which is when I spend my day with my family.

Sometime I miss my hiao hiao gang very much, when I have to eat dinner alone, when I feel like shopping, when I play ukulele all alone, when I wish I can have them around to gossip about each others lives. I miss karaoke session!!!  But I know, all of us must move on, to the dream-comes-true-day (does that even exist wtfish hahahahha?.

Will continue to blog more often. So many things I wish I would never forget, yet I have them pending in my blog. what a lazy girl. Hahahahaha.

Oh yeah, I went to KL and had a small gathering with uni friends, and pillow talk with Granny Soon. we talked till 4 am and I couldn't believe it that she still can wake up morning to work the next day and the most importantly, didn't make any noise so I slept dead all the way till 10am. REAL FRIENDSHIP wtfish ahhahahahhaha.

I miss you girls so much. I wish u all the best.


XOXO,
Chia Lin

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures and the magical way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete