Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Cross The Sea


Like this picture because I look so happy. And I was really happy at that time also. The one hiding from camera is Yinyin, my beloved eldest sister.

Cross the sea to find my brother and sisters in Singapore. They are now working in Singapore. Poor Malaysian that can't work in his own country. I guess it's the trend, I have so many friends are now working in Singapore. I guess it would be easier to have a friends gathering over there compare to having in in Malaysia. Pathetic but true.
Singapore's offer is too irresistible. Working for same amount of time, but you earn SingDollars which has higher value.
Malaysia..

This is me! in one of the mall. I'm sorry, I can't remember any single mall name because I'm old. haha. Typical Foreigner, take photo at every place. FYI, it was in food court.

My handsome brother and elder sister, Yy. Yy is just 2 years older than me. In this family, she is the one who I talk to the most. She is more like my friend. I was a bullie when I was a kid, and she was the pemangsa. Every time we talk about it, I would laugh so hard that my eyes become a line and literally tear dropping. I couldn't believe she is still this close to me after being bullied that much by me. I guess this is "blood thicker than water".

 Awfully Chocolate! Love! small bite of ice cream, mouthful of chocolate taste give you foodgasm hahaha.
Awfully chocolate and Awfully face.
Come in a small paper basket!

So cute that YY brought me there and said things like this:
YY: When I first came here, I don't even have a penny in my pocket. Then Sister brought me here and bought a scoop of awfully chocolate. Yes, we only afford a scoop. When it melts in my mouth, I know, I must bring you here to taste how sweet, warmth moment taste like.

waaaa... No la, I made it myself. haha.

Yinyin (eldest) bought her a scoop of Awfully Chocolate. And there YY promised, when I first came to Singapore, she would give me the same treat just like that day.

And it was really nice and touching moment.

Luckily I'm the youngest! haha.

 OMG, Y my dad so young and handsome! Looks fit in the photo ya. hmmm, Not bad ya.
 A lot of people said we look the same. You think?
 Obviously my mum has something to say about it. hahaha! My mum is so cute! I'm very lucky because she is a good counselor. and she force her eyes open real big to take photo. She tends to close her eyes when taking photo. No idea why.

 Potato Chips dip with Chocolate.
Giving hint to my brother I want that. As usual, he either didn't see it, or ignore me. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment