Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

First step


Hi hi.
This is not the first time i blog. Last time i do blog,, can't use the term blog, "post" would be a better and more accurate term to use. I did post something up and with the title simple life (Not really sure with it). but later on i stop writing and why do i start again?

If you are active in fb, or tweeter or any social media, u should be familiar with this video. yup, timothy tiah n Audrey (the fourfeet nine). LOL. after watching this video, I had become a stalker  fan (sounds more friendly) of them. After months of following their blog, I am amazed of how their blog in affecting my thinking/mood. So, here i am, by sharing bits and pieces of my life. Not saying that my life is as great as them, or as motivating or inspiring, i just wish to share.
And, i'm sorry to timothy for his loss. I'm sure your ah gong is proud of you. Rest in peace.

This remind me my grandma and grandpa. (i don't really have memory on my grandpa. because he left before I was born. Anyway, he looks handsome in the picture! ) Yesterday i just visit her. She is getting more healthy and stronger than she was after the orthopedic surgery. In front of my grandma, I'm always the sweet-talker. In my eyes, she is the most pretty grandma, (maybe not as arrogant as Queen Elizabeth.) Haha..


Will talk more about her, maybe not now. haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment