Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Dear Jealousy

It has been bothering me for a while that I have no idea why would people do something like that to me.
And that person should apologize to me and MY PARENTS! 

A senior of mine posted this as her facebook status and I think it's really good. 

Do not simply spread news that you don't know the head and tail of the true story. Have a courtesy to ask, before you spread it. Be a bit responsible.
Guess what, I still don't know who is him or her because none of them have the gut to admit or maybe all of them didn't do it hahaha.

But at the end I find out something from someone who knows things like no other people would know this matter more than him or her, then only I find out...

It's Jealousy!

Oh my god!

I was really happy instead of upset. Because no one would jealous of loser. I must be good at something or maybe simply just because I'm too lucky that he or she not happy with it.

But recall everything that I have, I was really quite lucky.

  1. With my gangster temperament, I have lots of friends that love me. Friends from penang and friends in DVM. But things happened, and I know, who are being sincerely nice to me, and who didn't. 
  2. I don't study like no day and night, but my result is not bad. *not to say very good, but I'm satisfied with what I have. practice makes perfect. every wrong answer would help you remember more! And for the avian med test that just few days ago, I would never forget ASPERGILLOSIS! Shit me for not being able to recall at that critical moment!! But for my whole life, or if I end up as an Avian Vet, when I saw the yellow foci in brain, lungs of chicken, aspergillosis should in my Differential Diagnosis! Then I would curse the infected chicken: shit you chicken, you are the one makes me lost marks in Avian Med!*    
  3. I  have family that always support me. and sponsor me a lot of things also. Thank you yinyin, yy, dad and mum. Last but not least, my koko. 
  4. I have Monkey, that always wait for me who is always busy with a lot things, exams, study, class, wards, rotation, hangouts. 
  5. I earn bit money from my hobby. Even though with little or no followers. Haha. This one you can continue making jokes of me or laugh at me. But it's my hobby and my way to express myself. Last time I wrote diary, that's why I capable to write blog. It's like my own diary. 

But let me tell you, Mr/Ms Jealousy, I deserve all this! Because I have been good to everyone and God bless me with all these. 

And for the award winning that you mention, Please, I deserve that as well. 
Don't underestimate STPM scorer, I know what's the way of study. All I need is the determination. If I continue study like how I study during Form 6, I believe I can do so much better than now. But I guess, if you have the determination, you can score also. So, why not taking care of your own life? 

Instead of jealous of how great other people's live are, why not you start working on your own life? Be more concern of your own life! 
But I still thank you for seeing me with microscopic vision/eyes, because I know, I can only move forward to show you that you are so wrong and maybe I'll be a role model of yours at the end. Haha. 

But no kidding, all my best friends are those who dislike me at first. 
Maybe at the end we become good friends. Who knows. 

But, first, please, recall everything in your life. Don't be so pathetic. 

God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment