Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

To be a better ME

I always have this problem with me. The way I look at people.

Sometime people would mistakenly thought that i stare at them (not in a good way), but actually i was looking at them with my mind goes blank/thinking something else. But i would like to make a change. 

I realised it during my practical in Sabah where the farm manager actually asked me why would I stare at him in a unfriendly way. (He is young, and only few years older than me, so it was more like a friend chat rather than accusing me) SO I ask around, and only I realised how annoying the way I look at people. It's kinda fierce. 

SOOO, i was thinking could it be like this! 

Damn suspicious. *actually i was looking at 9gag and this make me laugh*
*what's your problem!*


 Or maybe it's a very suspicious look that may people feel annoyed.
*I know you did something! just admit it!* 
 Or maybe even worse~!
*YOU OWE ME SOMETHING!*


Or maybe I have "Haki" just like Luffy. =P 





I actually didn't even know that until I enter university. Maybe I also stare at my secondary school friends like that, just that they know me better that I didn't mean it. 

  
Anyway, I know people don't like that, and I would like to make a change. Treat people the way you want to be treated. So, I keep reminding myself.

Here is the checklist to be better me.
This is the actual ME! "Did you just said I'm cute?! Stop it~~~*
  1. Don't stare at people
  2. Smile more 
  3. Greet more
  4. Don't care who is the one start the conversation. You never know a person well unless you become a friend of his or her. Don't judge a book from its cover, who knows he or she could be one of your close friends.  *One of my bestfriend was actually someone i really don't like/ hate because I think she was such a arrogant jackass, but end up be my besttie. The funny thing is she also thought i'm the arrogant jackass* *WAIT, does that mean it all started as early as during secondary school? the unfriendly way of looking at other people?! HAIH* 
  5. OK, then Don't act like arrogant jackass.
  6. Don't walk like a gangster. *it's really hard for me to change that because I've been walking like that for 20 years, but I would try. No harm trying, right? >.<*
  7. Don't gossip. *it's too hard... maybe reduce bit?? =P*
  8. Be optimistic! just like him! 


There is a lot more, but take a break.. step by step. haha. 

If I ever stare at you, I'm sorry, i didn't mean it. (exception to the people annoy me.haha. Joking la, If I dislike that person, I would choose reduce conversation, rather than stare at him.. stare at people would increase wrinkles around eyes, not worth it to stare at people that I dislike. haha *idiot me*)


oooooosh! don't give up! 


5 comments:

  1. Don't walk like a gangster. *it's really hard for me to change that because I've been walking like that for 20 years, but I would try. No harm trying, right? >.<*

    nvm la. walk like gangster only these days the guys like girls with different kind of attitude haha

    its like Hebe, she had the problem with her facial expressions also and she had to smile her way off all the time! It's something natural, but you should be able to get the hang of smiling more soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least Hebe din walk like a gangster.*wth* haha.

      but actually it's really ugly to walk like that. T^T

      Delete
    2. no she didn't but her natural face wasn't really accepted around, especially by the seniors.

      nvm la, just be you, but at the same time talk to people more to let them know you care, and your face doesn't exactly show what's inside you head.

      Delete
    3. What a funny story it is! You really made me laugh. Also Thanks to the dogs and the cat who took part in the shows, good actors!

      Delete
    4. thanks!! *r u sure it's funny?* lol.

      thank u for leaving a comment!

      Delete