Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Update-

3 weeks break because of practical... 

Now, I have guests from Kedah, Johor and Taiping sleeping in the room while I'm going to blog a bit *Really a bit* 


Had a discover trip in penang.. But 1 day trip didn't even finish 1/8 part of the island. arrrggghh.. 

At least we finish all the task that listed before we depart. 

Lots of people with DSLR around, but I doubt that all of them have the skill. *As I experienced once that's really a nightmare to me* *Arrrrgh, I wish I could take all the pictures down!* 

But I met a photographer today, who I accidentally become a model of his. It's pretty on the small screen on the DSLR. But I still prefer his building shot. I guess I'm not a good model. Haha. *Yes, I know it. But girls, aged from 3 to 90 years old, like to have people take picture of them. So, I am happy when it's photo time*
 P.s: That rule of thumb can be applied to some boys as well. 

4 comments:

  1. It's impossible to finish Penang in one day. Even more with the traffic T.T. We should have went a day earlier before the SPCA Prac, but oh well. Not really thinking of a future Penang trip, even if there is, I ain't not driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, seems like penang drivers really freak you out ya. hahaha
    The wise option is to park your car at somewhere near heritage site, and have a walk, then drive to other place after that.
    If you don't mind walking, let me know when you drop by. I like walking in Penang. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know that guy in grey singlet~ I think~

    UPM guy? herm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup. u know him. meloxicam lo.
      he is my sista..

      Delete