Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

The day I was forced to Sing K

I am always the one invite people karaoke together.

And also the one mostly will say YES to karaoke invitation.

Even though I sing terribly.. hahaha.
maybe god forgot to beautify my vocal cord but I have been given not so pretty but still okay-to-see face and hardly gain weight no matter how much I eat. I am grateful with what I have, and friends around me have pretty voice, it's nice also, I can enjoy listening... You have no idea how nice their voice are until you hear it. I have a friend that I think she can sing at SINGER level.

Yeah, I love karaoke.


The first time of me being forced to sing K.


I plan to FFK because my dai yi ma came for visit.
You know how tired it is if you are a girl
Luckily that day wasn't a busy day.


But I wasn't given chance to escape.
No make up, No dress up, Not willing face.
So, I sing until 11pm++.
haha..  =P

haha, Go with a unwilling mood and back with satisfaction. haha.

Thank you for forcing me out.

I didn't expect it to be a treat. But, it's for a 6 days labour work..
So, I only worth RM27.50 for 6 days wth. haha.

But, I learn a lot la for these 6 days, definitely will go back and get scolded again. I was addressed FMD *not Foot and Mouth Disease* in the clinic. T^T

As they said, the more I learn, the more they expect me to know and the more chances of me getting scolded.

What a sad life I have wtf. haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment