Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

相机艳遇 Camera's Lovely Encounter

After the practical in Jelai Gemas, I off to penang before I continue my practical in Zoo Taiping. 

So, I invited my group members to stop by Penang with me. As Penang is a place well known for his heritage building, Food heaven, beautiful scenery and not to forget wall painting that only can last for 2 years.

And here's where I encounter bounch of photographers with DSLR and one of them has a bag full of lens. *If I am a snatch thief, he would be my target. Muahahaha* 

And here's the first photo taken by him, Ong Kar Seong who initially wanna take a picture of us looking at the camera. The funny thing is, Xue Qi who sit beside me was having stomachache and I am so sensitive to camera *vain me are too used to camera* so I notice someone was trying to take photo. 

The picture turns out to be like this. 
Not bad Xue Qi still can smile at that time. She was like : "eh, eh ,eh, is someone taking picture of us... " And I was already posing. haha. Blame me being vain too much.

P.s: doesn't look good at this size, can check on this page to see a clearer picture.
After that I was requested to be his model kejap.
Ans this is my favourite picture. =D

Like the angle, colour and the feeling of it. 
Maybe it's the hat, bag, and camera makes it look so old fashion. 
Like Like! 

another picture. 

Another lovely picture!


Here's the facebook page of the photographer. So drop by his facebook page and support him!
He joins the professional photographer training group and travel from site to site to take picture of everything he has seen. =D
Like the passion that he has in him.





Hell ya~~  not even a bit. =D

1 comment: