Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

The bitterest lesson of life

This friday the vet student, DVM 2 is organizing a faculty night, with the theme of Vintage. 

Every year, faculty night will highlight on DVM 5 as it is considered as the dinner celebrating us leaving the faculty soon, and lecturers will be like "get out of this faculty, I don't wanna see your face anymore" lol wtfish. This is true, because, if they see us again next semester, it means we failed the comprehensive exam, and take another 1 year, to study and retake the exam. =C As much as the lecturers wish us leave them alone, hahahaha, I hope so too. *Fingers cross* 



So, DVM 2 are asking for the video of DVM 5. thus, I have to go through all the old pictures. 

The more I see, the sadder I am.


And this is the conclusion I get... 


How crazy we were, how much fun we had and lead to how sentimental the pictures are now. 



May be I should feel satisfied with the memory of our great old days together, yet why my heart aches when I recall of it. 

Maybe I should think that it's not us who change, it's our priorities. =S
They said, friends don't leave, we just know that who our true friends are. 


I'm living in a world that even best friends can grow apart. 
I miss you. and it hurts. 
I shall call it a "Old woman syndrome" 


to the other friends who I unintentionally hurt before (if I had), you have my most sincere apologies, I had no idea, it hurts you that bad. 



Sekian, terima kasih. 



No comments:

Post a Comment