Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

What I afraid when it gets dark

The plan of studying in medic faculty never last till late night.

WHY? because I chicken out! I am a coward that easily got scared at night especially when I'm alone.
=C I don't want to be so chicken one, but adrenaline rush is another thing that we can't control. 

when I walk down the stairs.. I am damn scared of seeing extra shadow... 
it's ether
1. Ghost or
How nice it would be if the ghost shown in ghost movie is like this.
I won't be that freaked out then.  

2. Human /bad guy
bad guy not necessary wear mask la, I think not the mask like this at least, it's too catchy. 
maybe add another one, cockroach, especially when it flies. eeeeee.

If you asked me, I really don't know which one is better..
You know Malaysia is not a very safe country even though the Government always claims that there is an decrease in crime record, so, I was  thinking, could it be people already got disappointed to the level that they won't report even though they got robbed.. * exaggerate me* 

another one, at day, I walked pass any object that would give a reflection, 90% of this incidence, I would look at the reflection of mine *and most probably with a smile* cheer myself up! *vain me*

But at night, it's a different story. 

I don't even dare to peek at the reflection. I hope there is no mirror because I am so freaking scared of seeing this! 

Imagine if it was behind you from the reflection.
No matter it is a ghost or human or any form of it,
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE


Creepy! 


Dear God, Guan yin ma, Duo beh gong, omitifu,  please don't let me see or met any of them. 

I will be a good girl. I swear I will behave.. 



4 comments:

  1. unless you have been a BAD girl, ghosts come to you just for the merits you have earned to allow them to pass on their lives. So chillax.

    And I love medic fac's central area in floor 7. Dang, when the wind blows FULAMAK.

    Orgasmic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. m not sure with that. lol

      the wind blows all the notes away. not a good place for me who brings everything to there.

      Delete
  2. WooHoo... Why no study mate?

    See them than maybe can ask for 4 digit numbers or even exam answers! Haha

    =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHOI~!! dai ka lai xi! i gv this honor oppurtunity la..
      fa da jor dun forget me oh!

      Delete