Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

The end of the world?

I almost forgot this, rumours saying 21st Dec is going to be the end of the world. 

That day I was talking with Monkey ever the phone, as usual.
He remind me about this and used this as a reason/sounds more to excuse to me, asking me to skip class and  get my ass back to Penang because 

HE KNOWS 

I DON'T WANNA BE AT UPM if it's going to be the end of the world. 

Monkey: You should come back at 19th Dec. 
Me: Why? 
Monkey: 21st Dec is going to be the end of the world and I have planned everything for you. By 20th you should already be here, but then it may got traffic jammed and high chances you can't get back to me if you buy a bus ticket which depart at 20th. So, YOU SHOULD COME BACK AT 19th, which is so much better option because by right you should be able to by my side at 20th then we shall wait for death together. Maybe before that we can go eat something nice first. You know, just like what we do as usual. 

Me: but I have class until 21st Dec wor. 
Monkey: YOU BETTER DON'T REGRET IF IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD!  

hahaha. 
I know I will. 
and everyone will do. or maybe me only. Because everyone will be running for their lives but I guess not me, at least. I'm not a good runner. So, I better lay on bed, eat some sleeping pill and I shall wait for angels to pick me up. or maybe evil will do. T_________T


Good thing is now I have 1 test at 22nd Dec which is Saturday. 
So I think there won't be the end of the world because I have a text the day after that 
or until the end of the world, I still have to face NEVERENDINGEXAMS. 
or only vet students survive becuase they still have test the day after the end of the world. 


5 comments:

  1. quote : "Maybe before that we can go eat something nice first. You know, just like what we do as usual. "

    herm...

    lol, why not ask him come down find you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. That's true. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun as how the bunnies do! If you know what i mean. heheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bunny is happy to eat carrots and Vege. Chia Lin don't like vege and carrots. *Innocent side of mine* haha.

      Delete