Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Must be a joke. *slap self, Face it!*

Yeah, I just finish a practical test of Anesthesiology and Surgery. Veterinary surgeon can't be a vet surgeon if couldn't pass this *fei hua* and we have a lot lot lot lot lot test that we need to pass in order to be a vet.

And this is a picture of me wearing scrub suit, be a pretty surgeon *vain me* *act cute while I'm not cute at all*

To take care of the image person behind me, I crop the picture and it is awkward. =D 
It's ok.... who cares.. 
The best thing of wearing this other than academic purpose and fun in learning IS it covers my hair!! which looks really bad now because it is at the length between short and long. arggghhh.. 



I guess I didn't fail the test, but we hardly know until we got the result since I am very sui *translate: bad luck* now. How sui?!

My name was not in the list of people that can stay in college!

Oh yeah, Have I ever mention about my college? I guess I didn't.

It's a college which only need RM400 plus for a sem.
It's known as the best college in UPM.
One house has 4 rooms, 3 toilet, 1 balcony, 1 living room, 1 kitchen. *best right*
Two people share one room and roommate makes a big difference in term of quality of the stay. Housemates as well.
The merit system requires you to collect more than 60 merits then you are only allowed to stay.

So, now you know the basic information about College Seventeen. Would continue to the SUI part.

My name was not in the list of people that can stay in college?! How can it be?!
Yeah, I collected more than 80 merits. and I was told that my college merits is only 51 and others are from university and faculty.


I am gonna attend to the appeal rayuan interview that would be held in next Monday to Wednesday. Wait!!!!

That means it would be held during study week, then, how about my plan?!

Oh God, are you kidding me?!





There must be something we can do for it...... I will figure it out.

Update:
Yes, I'm still staying in college!! I'm always a lucky girl.
=D

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, year 3 must be damn busy. Even I blur blur didn't stay one sem also got 100+ merit. Maybe because my housemates all damn nice also gave me a few of theirs, since everyone was like 100 plus.

    Good luck in the interview! Next year's merit also work harder! 1st sem spam! I tell you how to spam. Spam those need to give name and text message one. Then you wouldn't need to worry about less merits xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa, ur housemate damn nice wey~ Ok! good idea. decided, bribe u to help me collect merits, spam my name in all the list. haha.! what u want? =P

      Delete
    2. damn nice leh? our gam ching hou hou one XD.

      bribe me? sure you have what it takes anot?

      even if i spam ur name on the list u need to turn up also mar! just be there, bring ur notes or whatever, do stuffs. end of it 4 merits in hand already.

      then vet sports sure join one mar, plus minus few weeks dapat ledi lor

      Delete
  2. Ooo... govt college and the merit thing... best of luck in your appeal =)

    ReplyDelete