Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

BeautyLabo Hair Dye

Since I cut my hair short, it's too dull to have my hair black. I look like a kid. Nope, to be more precise, I look like a boy. A boy studying in secondary school.


So I make a life decision, hahahaha. I never had my hair dyed before because
1. My hair has its natural brown colour. but only the half end of my hair has it because of dryness. So I shall not be proud on it even.

2. yeah. My hair is not good. It's dry and rough, with oily scalp fml. T___________T


Never have this thought at all until I cut my hair short and I felt like I wanna do this.

Went saloon and survey for the price. For God's sake, who on earth would charge people who has hair short like this for RM120++ But after I survey other saloon, it's market price for short hair dye is roughly around RM80 to RM100. The cheapest I get is RM60.

Auntie me sure not take it.

Then I decided to dye myself!
So excited about it.

Here you go.

Bought Bautylabo ShakeShake hairdye from Watson, cost me about RM 23
Beautylabo
 It's Candy Pink colour.
Don't be scared by the name. It's not really that pink. It has the expected result behind.

Candy Pink Beauty Labo
My hair root is quite black actually. So I guess it would be  the first one. So it is expected to be not so obvious.
I'm still a student, so, I wish to not have the colour too obvious. *I know, then what's the point of dying my hair?!* hahaha I syiok sendiri, ok?!

Open it all, it has all this.
Beautylabo content
 Mix the powder and soloution in the bottle.
Then shake it. until it form bubble foam like this.
No worry, it has a pamphlet telling what to do,
Beautylabo cream
At first the bubble colour is white, but then it slowly change to purple.
Beautylabo Candy Pink
Remember to wear protective glove which are provided. It's thicker than those we use in clinics. Not bad protection. hahaha.
Put everything on your hair, just like washing hair. and wait for 30 minutes.
Sandwich Dunkin Donut

So I spent time eating my leftover sandwich.
So blessed! *slurp slurp*


After that, wash it off, shampoo twice and final rinse it again.

The result under yellow light

Result Beautylabo Candy pink
This is the most obvious colour change picture I can get. But again, it's not so obvious.
Day 1 after hair dye. In the car. Heading to attend seminar.
Result Beautylabo Candy pink
and the colour of it getting more obvious as time goes by.
More people start realizing I dyed my hair, and more obvious under the sun.

5 comments:

  1. The hair color looks like a milkshake lol but I think your hair is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I would still take it as a compliment. thanks

      Delete
  2. i really LOVE your new hairstyle lah!!!! love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! but sometime it gets frustrating to look like a tomboy. T_____T

      Delete
  3. You look very pretty in short hair, got character!!! nice~

    ReplyDelete