Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Langkawi The Happy Ending

Another post entry about Langkawi.
The Happy Ending

What did you see in this photo?
Shhhhh.. Rock hopper Penguins are sleeping.. Sleep like a statue, standing or lying on abdomen. Kinda cute and weird to me.

Picture of Moo and Abang Alang. Surprisingly this photo is not requested by Moo but Abang Alang. It was taken during BBQ farewell party.

UWL staff are so nice to us, help us organize the BBQ. That time the organizer was Anis. and then Xue Qi got food poisoning. The most possible reason would be improper food handling! The organizer must had forgotten to wash hand wtf. hahahaha. Kesian Xue Qi.. But then again, it was Anis who brought her to Hospital.

The next day after food poisoning episode. Went to see them playing Volleyball.
Moo not really so good in it, sia sui us only (shame on him hahahaha). So we end up taking photo of ourselves. hahaha.
Xue Qi and Me
And I cried after that when Xue Qi told me it was the last practical that we having together.
Not good. I will miss her definitely.

Imagine everday you come to work, super sea view like this welcome you with breeze....
eventually you will get bored. Hahahaha.
At least I do. But I'm still amazed with God's work.

This guy is not an ordinary guy. He is a guy which change my point of view towards life.
He is 71 years old. and he is travelling across countries, explore the world with his wife.
They don't have that kind of luxury travel trip, every trip is on small budget but staying a very long time at each place they visit. They never stop learning. and they make full use of money and time, spent on things and people matter to them. How sweet it is.
I wish one day, when I'm at retire age, My husband and I are still able to travel around like them.
Dr Diana in UWL
Cik Ariati. She looks good in short hair! I like.
Cik Azi and Fatin.
All of them are very nice to us. We have never been treated so friendly in other practical place.
Junior!!! Please go UWL for practical! I highly recommend! For exposure. And they really teach as long as you wanna learn.

Not to forget Anis~!
The most handsome person in UWL *this is biggest lies ever. wtf hahahaha*
Thank her so much for bringing us around, and ajak us for breakfast. I guess it is when we started be so close with all of them. hahaha

Lastly!
A kiss from furseal would end this post!
The trainer of furseal is really enthusiastic of what she is doing! Can see how much love she has to them. sparkling! 


A place worth going!

No comments:

Post a Comment