Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bad news

Long time didn't update. Have been busy of nothing actually. CNY celebration, sem starts, melaka trip, horse endurance. 

Is it a punishment of me not using time wisely, or having too much sweet time, so God sent a bomb to me, make myself busier and focus on things I should spend my time on. Haih. 

Here come the bad news, 

Receive of an email from Glasgow saying can't fit all 3 of us in 2 weeks. Asking us try to change our practical time. 

T^T

A friend of mine offered me try to have small animal practical in the same uni with her. But I can't be so bad, ditch my friends off at this critical time right. Have to discuss with Moo Moo and Choy Yean, to see what's the best option for us. T^T

But I wanna go Europe so badly, during my study time, when I'm still a student (so that I can pretend myself as Harry Potter while in the train in Europe hahaha. I'm surprised that not only me had this thought. hahaha) , while I'm still naive hahahaha. 


Anyway, see how things go. 
God would choose the best for me, I believe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment