Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

Horsy Horsy~~


2 weeks! 2 weeks didn't touch my blog at all, then you know how busy I am. *sigh*
Seeing the Unique view drop everyday hurts. T^T, but then the view didn't drop much.
Thanks for reading and showing interest in my blog/my life/solely because of me wtf hahaha.


So to make this Saturday be bit more .. worth spending.
Going to spend my Saturday not on shopping, not on singK, but blogging. *wink!*
To record my life down, with words, and pictures.

I cut my hair short. Gonna blog about it for the next post. So stay tuned wtf. hahaha.

I went for horse endurance (Melaka Grand International Ride 2013)in the first week of semester! OOOSH! semangat betol. which is at least a month ago. Haha. Sorry la. been busy.

Vet students in UPM can volunteer to help out in horse endurance event. I first know about it it's when I saw my friend posted picture of them wearing Vet Assistant coat in late night. Then fortunate enough, vet officer, Dr Dayang in UVH mentioned that there is a horse endurance coming soon in Feb, asking us would we be interested about it.

SUUUUUUREEEE!! SURE WE ARE!

We are really lucky, and we wrote our name and have our names in the list.


We went on Friday. Lucky enough, first week of the semester no clinical conference to attend.

Picture of us in the van heading to Melaka!
 I had conjunctivitis, so I had been wearing specs like aunty around for weeks. Sorry if my auntie look scared you, or makes you unpleasant of it. Super Zi Bei when comes to wearing specs.

Google all kind of horse related info. Most basic one is.

You just can not not know the basix anatomy...
others disease that is exercise related such as exertional rabdomyolysis, diaphragmatic flutter, basic treatment. Revise. Practise makes perfect..

We head to the stadium, wait for briefing.

See around. Handsome horses.



 We are so lucky that we are arranged to stay in 5 Stars hotel!! for 2 nights. (but we only sleep 1 night, later on you will know why) Hotel Ramada we were s

In Lobby waiting for the key. Roommate Erica, XQ, me.
 The bed is so comfy! The most comfy bed I ever sleep on. sounds like a slut, sleep on a lot of bed hahaha. But we always travel around for practical, memang sleep on a lot of beds. So far God Bless, never sleep on floor yet haha.

Roommate of the night. Hiak Hiak.

Princess Loh. hahaha.

Somemore we are invited to join the dinner. Sultan Mizan was there too. But, didn't really get to see him. So far away from us. =(

The bed is so comfy! The most comfy bed I ever sleep on. sounds like a slut, sleep on a lot of bed hahaha. But we always travel around for practical, memang sleep on a lot of beds. So far God Bless, never sleep on floor yet haha.

Somemore we are invited to join the dinner. Sultan Mizan was there too. But, didn't really get to see him. So far away from us. =(

Planned to hit Jonker Street Pasar Malam. But the next day have to stay awake for the whole night, so, we better get some sleep before we regret about it.

Yes, the ride starts in the evening. And we have to stay up for the whole night. The longest ride is 120 km. woah.

We were there to be scriber, note down everything the vet said during horse physical examination.
Basically it was like this.

Few lanes, and one vet for each lane. The lane is for horse to trot, so that vet can examine the horse is lame or not. Horse that is lame are not allowed to participate. Disqualified for good.
Most of the vets there are very friendly, and explain a lot in term of how to examine, of cause, their own experience.


Then we have temporary hospital that we help out in setting up.
No picture of the hospital, sorry.


Spoted a psudo-albino horse! Super cute! didn't get the chance to snap a picture of it.
basically it looks like this.

Got from Fran Boppe, he has a lot amazing pretty picture of animals! I like.

We get to know other equine vet. Dr Prawitt and Dr Buddhy are from Thailand and Indonesia respectively. We are glad to bring them around, and Dr Adabu also from UPM, to visit Melaka. A town I love after Penang.
First time be tour guide. It's fun and glad that they love our food and place.

Tourist-must-have-picture! hahaha


picture before depart from hotel.


So cute 


 Must have Cendol when you are in Melaka. How can you say NO to cendol and Laksa?

Spontaneous pic. hahaha. I hope I can play like this when I get to his age. Hmmmm *deep though* Maybe not squatting doqn, open my legs wide like that. Hahaha.  *Ignore stupid me*


Picture we took before we start tranforming into Panda. At the starting point of the ride.

 6 of us. with Dr. Prawitt. I look so much better without specs right?

UMK vet students were there also! All of them are very friendly. And we did salam cium muka when we say goodbye to each other. So shy. It was my first time doing that. hahaha.
 Super sunshine smile-------> Dr. Naquib
 With VO from UPM and UMK. Dr Shima, Dr Niza, Dr Mimi.
Learn a lot from them. and amazed that they didn't sleep at all!! like always energetic for the whole night. I don't know how they do it, but it's really amazing to me. Didn't see them drinking coffee also. Did they? hmmmm...


And our driver! Super cool and funny driver.


End this with our fluorescent coat!

To my friends in vet fac:::::: If you are interested, you can approach VO. But please do this when you are 4th year or 5th year. I think you will learn more and appreciate more by that time. At the same time, give some seniors opportunity to go haha..

Good experience. =D



2 comments:

  1. You really busy till~~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why only sleep one night leh?

    Ah Moo was there as well ooo~

    Did he hilang tengah malam only to reappear in the morning? =P

    ReplyDelete