Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

HAPPY HAPPY BECOMING OLD

Time flies. It's 2nd July now.

My birthday was 17th June. I uploaded all the photos up here first, because my birthday was during my finals . And let's not mention about that disaster in this happy happy post.

Yup. Birthday cake.

ya, it reads "happy Birthday Bitches~~"
Haha!! Once I saw that, I know, it's Lya's idea. No other would have that kind of humor with me. Thanks sweet heart.

And, here are the other 2 bitches.
Omg.. so ugly. It's during finals, don't expect us to be handsome or pretty that time. We hardly get time to sleep. Thank to our last minute gan cheong ness, last minute study.


Like cutting wedding cake. LOL.
I wish that I forever pretty can not? hahaha.. So shallow, didn't wish something like, World Peace!
That's beauty pageant's style, not mine. hahaha. what to do.

Arigatou.. terima kasih. Kinda surprise. *Pakee, hand still holding handphone, busy twitting?!*


Some picture for your imagination runs wild.
Man on left is Moo and on the right is Lee.

Lee looks like some pervert uncle wanna check Moo's mouth for some reason..
Lee: let koko check and see.. aaaarr..
Moo: #IAmInnocent


Now everyone's having practical at different places.
while lucky me is having practical at place near my home. So I have this free time to update my blog once a while. Then I realise. Why so little blog post for this year?! It's not easy to keep updating, even though I have so many things that I wanna update about. Most of it because laziness strikes together with study and practical. *sigh*

But I still wanna update more in this blog. =D even though not many reader, but I feel reluctant to stop writing. I wanna write. By writing my story down, I feel like I'm still living it regardless people notice me or not. =D

Now I'm having practical in animal clinic. And Drs there are very nice to me. Learn a lot and have lots of hands on too. I am grateful of that. Thank you Drs. =D It's so nice to be around with pets. Even though some are fierce, some are not properly taken care by owners, some tried to BITE me. *sob sob, I'm just trying to help~~ *  , but I feel wonderful in clinic. A lot was taught by Dr, change my perception towards future career.

Now, it depends on what kind of life I wanna be in.
Aging, and more and more need to take into consideration.

Is there any vet that travel around, working at all different places, work and travel?
That's the best dream to me, I guess. I don't wish to get extremely rich, but I wanna see the world with my one eyes, not through television but I wanna be a vet at the same time.

people who knows this always say, That's only a dream that can't be real. Guess it would never be real. Because being a vet means you need to bear the commitment which leaves you less free time, more stress and not so many money compare with the time you spent on working, of coz, all sort of complaints you get from clients.


Anyways, Happy Happy Becoming old to me!! (out of sudden jump to ending) lol.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment