Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

The Spicy Soup**** Sup Pedas**** Kuen Kee **Serdang

Helloooo~~~

This is a post that I promise Xue Qi to post. It has been saved as a draft post for a long time. Hahaha. Late better than none, right? Hehehe..


I am studying in UPM for 4 years already, but I'm shame to tell you, I didn't explore all the yummy famous food in Serdang even though Serdang is known as another small town with lots of delicious food. *sigh* #callMeNerd.

This is how the story starts.

One day, after shopping at Midvalley, when we were on our way back to college, looking for a place to eat. As usual, I drive to Serdang cheap and yummy Pan Mee. I was kinda sick with Pan Mee, been eating for few times, and we always said we wanna explore Serdang food, so we decided, we just drive and stop by at ANY restaurant, as long as we have never had dinner there before.

Then suddenly, there was a voice in my brain asked me to follow a merc benz, *talk crap*, then I followed. *follow because not because of hoping bait handsome rich young man drive merc benz (it was a uncle driving FYI), it was driving into small lorong in housing area, only old folks knowing the place well will drive into small lorong (lin's lousy tips), and it was dinner time, so we tried our luck.  

And we found the famous Spicy Soup 辣汤 in serdang.
Restoren Kien Kee!!




We found every table ordered the same food!!
1. Spicy Soup
It was spicy. *obvious la! see the name also know la*  Black pepper kind of spicy.
It was boiling when it was served. And my camera not canggih enough to catch the bubbles and steam rising up.

Poor students only able to order 2 dishes that everyone has it on the table.


Xue Qi showing off her 2 rows of nice, neat arranged teeth. Hahaha.

And another one is claypot chicken (ayam fah teu satu) 花雕鸡.

I am a failed photographer. Hahaha. The picture ends up not showing how delicious it looks. The scent of the chinese wine frying by the hot claypot aroma, ok, I'm drooling now.  T^T

Too much of food picture?
Then see me la. Hahaha.
Tired face. =D

We only ordered 2 dishes, and it gets our stomach full. Good enough for 2 girls

I would say it is not cheap, and not expensive.
Give it a try, especially if you like spicy soup a lot.


Where is it?
from Kyspeaks.com

One more thing. You may have to wait for some time only can get served. Long Q.




No comments:

Post a Comment