Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Bumps and humps along the road.

Now I already settled my finals, which comprised of only 5 subjects but drive people to mad. Especially aquatic medicine which is a totally new subject to us, met new parasites that have never met or heard before, remembering the name (scientific name I mean, but even common name is new to me, I eat fish, but I only can recognise salmon and unagi too bad.)

How bad it is? It was bad that during the practical exam when we were shown pictures of fish diseases or parasites, or anything related to fish disease ( including equipment used to diagnose), I curse so much that I see them carries the same meaning. So, I would now change the word "fuck" to "fish" lol wtfish. I definitely won't enter aquatic field, because I may cause world fish population falls to a crisis level. No joke! I think I'm cursed, it's a family curse, last time my father had an experience of starting aquaculture, but ended up losing quite a lot money in it.  


K. Done with final exams. We end it with a dinner of japanese food, we eat them RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW as a revenge wtfish. 


Along the finals exam week, have to worry about the final year project which is shorten to 5 weeks to finish experiment as well as preparing presentation.

And face some problem when I just about to start. A lot last minute changes have to be done, and my appreciation to my supervisors who have to go through everything with me. A lot of communication on a lot of things need to be done, and I ask so much that I am afraid that they may see me as a annoying student wtfish. T_____________________T   Hopefully not. I'm so adorable. Annoying cute girl is still a cute girl wtfish. hahahaha.


Please pray for me if you read this post. Hopefully I can finish up my fyp before chinese new year.
There is no reason that I'm going sacrifice my family sweet time.


Love me please, God. Shows me some love, shows me some mercy.


Aiya, Ok also la. Train me more, shape me into better human being with more patience and more efficient.



XOXO



Please love me.









4 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations for reaching the final years. You have gone through 1st..2nd...3rd...4th year...so 5th year is nothing. You have gone through 4 years of bumps and what is another year to you. Bring the challenge out and I believe you will be able to achieve it. Keep it up....after all the end of the tunnel is just around the corner.

    Anyway had been reading your blog every now and then to see what's life as a vet's student. My daughter is in the asasi now and she's plan to go into vet too...me reading your blog will help me in advising her if she's encounter any problem along the way in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for your encouragement, it means a lot to me. Your daughter must have done something good in past life to get this understanding and encouraging mum. Gambatte to your daughter, wish her all the best to fight getting into DVM. oooooooooosh!
      Oh yeah, Happy CNY. =D

      Delete
  2. Mum????....hmmmm....actually am a daddy to her....lol! I actually prefer her to take other courses instead of vets. But she likes vets so much that I have to encourage her in this area and that's why I need to know more of it. I have to salute you and rest of the vets student for the courage and commitment in taking this vets course. It is not as easy as compare to some other courses (beside medicine)....and on top of that it is 5 long years. After 5 long years and you can only practice here and not anywhere else unless you sit for the RCVS exams...RCVS exam is another hurdle to cross....real real tough. Nevertheless I still believe those vets students that can last the first 2 years will last forever....so keep it up as I believe beautiful lights awaits at the end of the tunnel. Never let anything to interfere with your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. That's epic. I hope it didnt offend you. The angel role in my family has been taken by my mum, so I jump into my assumption too fast. I'm sorry for that. You are a great father, did a lot study on this course. True, quite down when we study so hard, end up getting a cert that not recognised by most developed country. nonetheless, we still can use this cert to further study in europe, just that we can't practise over there.

      OOOOOOOOsh.. Yeah, this tunnel is way too long, but I almost reach the end of it. But it brings me to a beginning of another adventure. thanks

      Delete