Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Girl shops alone

Start with camho pic first.  Bought make up stuff, and would definitely write review about it.

Recently been told by friends they went out alone, shop alone and eat alone. SALUTE! because I am a girl that don't like to eat alone. *I don't mind shop alone, but not eat alone. I am not a fast eater, I'm slow, almost like a turtle, so I need people to talk with me. But some of my friends said I eat slow because I talk a lot. aiya, Either way.*
And I read it from somewhere else,
When You Don't Mind Doing Things Alone, Don't Mind Shops Alone, Don't Mind Eat Alone, It Means You're Old/Mature
Yeah, Shops alone save lot time and energy AND MONEY by not having anyone convince you listen to the shopping evil in you and being less rational. *Yes, I blame them =P* Shops alone is time saving, you could save a lot of time and done what you have plan to do, there would be less likely the occurrence "accident".

P.s:  *Girls, please continue doing this holy job even though you were blamed in this blog. You know it clear that she needs your suggestion and sometime even though you stop her from buying, she would still buy it.* *girls...* *I am*

I reach Midvalley at 9am together with the workers, surprise that I'm not the only one with casual wear  wandering aroung Midvalley that has all the shops half open and McD is definitely a best place at that time. Eat while waiting. 

What I did when I shops alone. Tried the clothes that I wouldn't wear.
I like it, It make me look like a old virgin and I love that new look. So  sopan-santun look
I didn't buy it when I first tried it. Hesitate. 
Nice? I know I wouldn't wear it out. so not me 



However, I shopped alone at most for 4 hours, later on my friends came along separately.
Lunch at Dubu-Dubu, a korea restaurant in Midvalley. *We love korean food just like how deep we love korean actors. *that's not true*
the nice pic with Qi
 And the NG version
 And another Hiao SISTA~



The 2nd time I went to the same shop which is Padini Authentics.
Did I ever mention he very Hiao? =P 
yeah, I bought the dress. Old virgin look rocks!!><

With this Old virgin look, I end this post. =P

2 comments:

  1. so mean la call him hiao.

    old virgin look, seriously? hmm. some 钻石王老五 dig these looks though. may wanna give it a try and strut across the streets of mid valley to try your luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, i suspect u n him same gang 1 oh.. true nt? LOL *My 6th sense sometime chun, sometime nt*

    haha, hey, it's their luck for them to bump into me! wahahaha*evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete