Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

9 deadly words used by woman Part 2

Saw the word ''part 2"?

It means there is a part 1 *haha, what a stupid statement*

Man, you have to know the first 4 deadly words than only can read this post.
Equipped yourself with some basic knowledge first to have some strategy to use! Cheh~!


Skip the nonsense and I shall proceed to the next 5 deadly words.
P.s: Sorry for continue the post after sooooo long break . Forgive me due to my packed schedule of exams and practical.

SO, The fifth word would be

That's okay
That's NOT OKAY at all. And the moment you heard this from a woman, you have to start worry!

That's okay is not used to comfort you but for herself.

She is most probably telling it to herself, not you.
"That's ok, That's not a big deal at all. Why would you mind?" *At least I, as a woman T^T had this self talk session to myself.*

I used my case as an example. *shhhhhhhhh, dun tell Monkey. =P*

Last time when I first drive to KL, he promised that he wouldn't let me drive alone.
 If I have no company, he would come KL just to drive back with me.
 As usual, Boys never seldom remember and keep their promise or the promise that so called not that important.
At first, I wasn't really care about he didn't come all the way from Penang to KL just to drive back with me, because I think it's unnecessary. I think I can drive alone *and I did*, he worried so much AT FIRST.
马路如虎口, driving in highway is dangerous.

I was kinda enjoyed he was so worried, haha. 

Then I told him I seriously have no companion and will drive back on monday.

He replied: Then, be careful ya.. *some sweet talk that I think it's not proper to post it up. =P*

I was shocked because I tot he would at least say ONE time that wanna come down to KL.
Then ONLY I, be the good lady, REFUSE.

Ok. That's not part of my expectation. So I replied

It's OK 
IT'S OKAY!!!! I SAID


Luckily he sensed this before I got exploded. =D
So, he give me thousands reason and reason behind reason and sweet talk.
And nothing happened.

See?! Who said girl is difficult to handle?!
If you sense it earlier, you definitely can avoid quarrel.
We are still considerate souls. =P

So, now you know what to do when your girl said it's ok. 

6. Thanks

This word can mean totally different in different tone. If you sense pure sarcasm, *and you better know it is sarcasm*, you know the cold war begins.

What to do?
Can't do much, in my opinion.
Because they won't listen at that time, they walled themselves up. Give her sometime, give her a hug, give her a kiss is a more clever act. *yeah, she will push you away, then please proceed to the Silly-face-only-shown-to-your-girlfriend*
my case:
I can never get angry at Monkey for too long. I also don't know, when I saw his innocent face that purposely made *maybe not, it's naturally like that*, I laughed! At least he try his best to cheer me up. Ain't it's great to have someone to cheer you up at this moment?!
Grateful. =)

P.S: If no sarcasm felt: a woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint, Just say you're welcome.

7. Whatever
It's a woman's way of saying F*ck you

It's not my word, SO I have no comment on this. 
But I have a coursemate who is a guy say this often..
So, I'm thinking, does this apply to guy also?
Haha, wtf.
But high chance! *I'm serious!*

So, in his case,
He said it when the answer is not what he want or what he is expecting, or something that he don't even care about.

So, I guess it's not a so deadly words compare to others.  

8. Loud sigh! Haih
This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misundersrtood by men. A loud sigh could mean she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time and arguing with you about nothing.
And it also could be a sign for you to ask for more details about what troubling her.
and you may get NOTHING as answer. Don't give up!!
Refer back to Part 1:nothing


9. Don't worry about it, I got it.
another dangerous statement,meaning this is something that a woman had told a man to do several times, but us now doing it herself.

this will later result in a man asking"what's wrong?"
for the woman response refer to nothing again.

My scenario:
I asked Monkey to think where did him put my make-up pouch, and he ignore/ 敷衍 me because he was plating tetris *WATEVER TETRIS! =P if you got the joke *
So, I said the deadly words.

And it works! Wohohoho...
He called his mum and blah blah blah... and I got my make-up pouch.

And I feel sorry for making him to do so.. I was so inconsiderate at that time. Overwhelmed with guilt.
*Hello, my friends are crazy over tetris and I understand at that critical moment, they rather not talk. If it's gossip, it depends on how "heavy" it is. haha*

2 comments:

  1. i should meet monkey someday. haha be nice to him ait! he sounds too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. I din blog things bad about him.. so u think he is too good. =P
      he is very shy in front of strangers, unlike me.

      Delete