Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Pretty girl VS Traffic Police

yeah, in movie, we always see this happen. A pretty girl *with nice boobs* can always escape from being fined.

YUP! it happens on me! *Does that prove I'm pretty?! cheh~* 
"pretty or not" is a very subjective question, but I am kinda sure my boobs doesn't contribute much on it *aeroplane me*, yes, I know myself quite well. 

I admit that I was wrong because of using emergency lane. *sorry... but it was a very short distance of it, just let me back earlier before i knocked someone's car, been driving for 5 hours continously* 

It was very smooth drive until the light from a torchlight flashed on me.  
"I'm dead! I'm dead!" repeats in my mind. 

A man with white uniform with a lot of badges on it who can be obviously recognized as traffic police man. There is a bunch of them wearing the same uniform. 


He smiled and waved at me, asked me to park aside. 
I did. *good girl me* 



Chit chat a lot with him *not that long la, within 10 minutes*
He also mentioned that I look like one of the chinese celebrity.
i think he was trying to hint me something when he said this*something that I guess everyone know what is that*  : "nak bagi you saman, jadi sekarang you nak macam mana?" translate: " have to fine you now.. so, what are you going to do with it"  
Being a Kiamsiap auntie and I only have few years left to use the pretty young face of mine to persuade him not to fine me. 

So
The final decision

MANJA,
Being a friendly girl,
Smile a lot.
Laugh at everything he said,
and try my best to continue friendly conversation.



Part of our conversation:
he asked me my marriage status.
I replied not yet, and LAUGH...

Smile while waiting for the other questions...

You nampak macam celebriti cina.. tak ingat la name dia.. 
translate: you look like a chinese celebrity, but I don't remember her name.

LAUGH.. SMILE...

"tak la, semua orang cina nampak same je..
translate: no la, all chinese look the same "

LAUGH... SMILE..  *out of topic sudden though: but it's quite true, it's rather hard to remember, recognise and differentiate people of other races. Do you get me? I'm not being racist, i'm just saying the fact. because to malay, indian or foreigners, chinese have small eyes, fairer skin, thin lips... the face feature is not so remarkable and 'significant' unlike them. big eyes, sharp nose, thick eyelashes. Hardly recognize a chinese that you know from a group of chinese from the first glance. True? back to topic*

" tak lah, u 2 tak sama pun. Translate: you two don't look the same " my junior was with me.
"dah kerja belum? Trabslate: working? "

"belum lah, masih belajar... jadi miskin sangat. Translate: not yet, still studying. that's why I'm so poor" 
here comes the pity kitten eyes... cheh~   

"yake? Translate: doubt on it." 

and continue the chit chat... blah blah blah


The result of it, I got mercy from him *mercy?!* he let me go without summons.  God bless!
He even asked me is he handsome. And you know my answer!  Haha. He actually not bad looking. 



The point is!
Now I recall everything of it because of writing it down.
Are they the real traffic police?
It's obviously what they are looking for. Rasuah, bribery! He didn't even plan to fine me because before of letting me go, he repeats few time of this sentences "nak bagi you saman, jadi sekarang you nak macam mana?" translate: " have to fine you now.. so, what are you going to do with it"  

Furthermore, the colleagues of him saw him releasing me, still tease me rather than correct him should not let me go just by that.

AND, he looks nervous when I tried to make phone call!!
I was planing to call my family about it, what should I do. *too pampered by parents that I have no idea how to handle this*
He starts getting nervous, keep asking me
"ade kawan ke? nak panggil siape?"  Translate: you have friends *i think he means friends working in police station*? who are you calling to?

I didn't answer because I'm not good in multitasking.

and he repeated that.

here's my answer.
"jap, nak call kawan kejap. saya guna emergency lane sebab ade emergency, nak meet dengan kawan. jadi sekarang panggil mereka tunggu saya kejap." Translate:please wait for a moment, because i'm going to call my friends who I plan to meet. I used emergency lane because I am going to be late. So i call them ask them to wait for me" *lame excuse, but impossible I tell him my original plan, right?*

Before I manage to make a call. He stopped me.
"tak ape la, u jalan la. Tunggu u, sampai malam sudah" Translate: it's ok, you can go now. It's going to be late if I still wait for you." *I'm not really sure what he means, but I was so excited that I got escaped from it*

I reconfirm with him *stupid, what if he changed his mind*
Luckily he didn't. So i continue my journey.


Why he let me go when I make phone call? 
There were cases before, the fake police actually pretend themselves as police by wearing the uniform, fake the car into police car.  *it's not that difficult to get police uniform. Money can make almost everything possible"
The fake police receive bribe from people who broke the rules. Malaysia is also a country which is quite well known of its bribery ranking, so the idea of faking police is also quite a clever move in crime making. guess how much would they earn from that.



P.s: i'm still not sure whether they are real police or not.



But for safety purpose
next time, if you are stopped by policeman, please ask for their ID, they should have one.
pretend to make a call to someone. It might changed the result of being stopped.



In dilemma, hope that they are real or fake police.
Real: it's really because of me pretty~~ *vomit* and the mercy!
Fake: poor bitch that couldn't afford to bribe me and still stop at here. Wasting my time!  *i think it may cross his mind.*


no matter what. thankful of what happened. And lesson of the day, don't use the emergency lane. If you used it, make sure there's no trap in front. LOL.

10 comments:

  1. haha OMG! terror nya u. im pretty sure if i kena memang dh kena dh saman =.=' u & dila r d same species, pandai pujuk org!! haha. lucky u!! dun need boobs to do dat ;P lols!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are not the same, i'm sure she is better than me in pujuk people.

      Oh ya, fiqss, u can try to sing him a song!! use your perfect nice voice sing a song, then settled sudah la! *i'm-a-fan-of-yours!*

      Delete
  2. emergency lane? In KL sure no police one. But at least you managed to get out in one piece. I almost kena makan kucing mati once, thank goodness I was smart enough to debate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand.. KL no police? then how u kena makan kucing mati?

      Delete
  3. Smart... Give bribes again the law, pay fine against humanity... Haha

    But do be careful on the road, police in Malaysia are just thugs in uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thugs is uniform. LIKE.
      not smart bah... just lucky enough.
      do u think they are real police or fake? which one stands higher possibility..

      Delete
    2. real or fake, whats the difference? loll

      think they are real lah in your case... fake ones you finish dy... haha, they sure want money one.

      Delete
    3. haha. u r really an interesting person!
      if in that case, I'm real pretty~~ *vain me* lol.

      ignore me!

      Delete
    4. am I? *flip hair*perasan mode on*

      lolll...

      Got this from my office today.
      Two person from the company was driving at cheras. they saw a barefooted lady running like mad calling for help. They stop and help, apparently, the lady was with her bf in a car, another car bang their car from behind, naturally, the bf got down to inspect the car. three indians got out from that car, pushed the bf back in. two got in their car and forced them to drove to nearby secluded place. They drag out the bf and beat him up, demanding cash for the "accident".

      The lady run to get help and bumped into that two person from my company. Anyway, long story short, the guy manage to run as well. Dint lose the car, but everything else in it, their wallets, handbag, phone, golf sets all gone. Alot of bystanders but no one help, so that two joker help to bring that lady to the police station and the bf to hospital.

      Moral value, do not stop if you suspect anything. Drove to a nearby police station to make a report instead.

      Delete
    5. I don't even know your hair is long enough to flip not. lol.

      that's horrible..
      no people help, at least at the end ur colleagues help out. *if u were there, what would u do?*


      But if that happen to me, sure I will get out from the car *my car is knocked wey~!* , i mean like normally we would settle accident on the spot...

      Delete