Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

A girl to Boy

Wanna get faster way change from a girl to boy-look. 
Cut your hair. 


Yes, I cut my hair short. Maybe you have seen it in facebook or instagram.

But this post is a recall of what I'd actually look like few years ago.
Of coz, only the pretty pic are selected hahaha! If you wanna see ugly picture of me, feel free to check in fb. There is a lot of them fml.


So, welcome to the time traveller brand Chia Lin, made in Malaysia hahaha.
Warning: You may puke after this post. Because they are all pictures of me!! Me. ME.. still MEEE... hahaha

Let us back to 2010.
3 years ago, when I was still DVM 1. First year student in my course.
I always have half of my face covered by my hair.

Maybe I tot I was her. Young generation may not read this before. But, it's the comic of my generation.

OK, then we move forward. 2011.
It was taken in Penang. My hometown. By my brother.

I don't recall I have this voluminous hair before.
I admire those who have thick hair. So nice. even though it means it takes total an hour to wash hair and blow dry your hair, but I want it still. =D

Move forward.
2011 still. I didn't dye my hair for your information. It's my hair natural colour. Like it?

This was taken when we had buffet in hotel. It's a family dinner. =D
Few more days, I will be going back. Whoooray!

Ok, this picture can'r really tell how long my hair is. I just wanna show you how cute I was T____T .
and how messy is my room. Hahaha. Ignore the mountain of clothes behind.


Told ya to ignore, you still check it out, Tsk Tsk Tsk..

Ok la, at least this picture shows that my hair is long enough to tie up.


The longest I get is this.
Monkey was so young and cute.


Then the next year, 2012.
Which I have my hair cut short!
 Had my first hair perm. Got a lot compliment.

 Don't ask me why i place my finger there. I have no idea what I was doing. hahaha
simply posing.

Kebab behind. So cute!! it's Jo Ann's baju kurung I was wearing.
It's really a cool hairstyle. But then it doesn't really look pretty in picture.

Then I spent my year waiting for my hair to get long..... with a lot patience.
then finally it reaches shoulder.
 平刘海never suits me
 Still waiting. then I got kidnapped by a pirate named Sandy. hahaha
Last year course night themed pirate's night

 I like Sandy more and more now. She is so cute. I remembered I used to dislike her voice in singing. I have no idea why but then later on (after 2 years I guess) I fall in love to her voice. So soothing, calming. She is a good singer especially church song.

Then wait and wait... it's still at shoulder length.. T______T
 Enter 2013.

Then finally I can tie it up. =D
 and during Chinese New Year.


Then now.
This is me now.

=)

I hope you like the short hair me.

It can be really guyish/tomboyish look.

Yes. A picture of twin me.

Good thing is, it can look feminine too. But have to try reeeeeally hard only can get the praise of being pretty not being handsome. or worse, cute little boy T_________T
But it's definitely can makes you look younger




Reason of cutting my hair.
Hmmm... Not because of break up. No worry.

But indeed, it's really a challenge for Monkey, for facing a girl who is more handsome than him hahahahaha.

Don't believe on me?
Haish. Breast already so flat, plus hair short like this, height lagi la short. No wonder mistaken as tb.

Not long after I cut my hair short, my mum cut her hair short as well. =D
and it's pretty!

 My mum is pretty right!

She once swear that she won't cut her hair short, but here she is. After 10 years of long hair.
So, now all the girls in my family are now in short hair group with me being the shortest.

OOOOSH!
And yeah, if you have any short hair hairstyle/ idea, please let me know, I'm gonna try cut all kind of short hair. 2 years, later, I'm gonna have long curl hair for sure! OOOOOOOSh!



No comments:

Post a Comment