Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

When Tiger comes late.

The Tiger here is not referring to
But referring to 

Yes, Tiger Airways Airline. 

It was my first time to Singapore, So I'm super super excited and I'm going to meet my siblings there! It's once in a year. I was really anticipated to meet them, my brother da pui quan koko hahahaha, wang yin yin, wang yew yew~~~~~ and their partners. Just like most of the penang youngster nowadays, they work in Singapore which give better salary and a safety environment. MALAYSIA, Y U NOT SAFE! MALAYSIA, Y SALARY SO LOW! 

Haih. So, we have been living in different country but thanks God, we still speak in the same language. 

It was first planned by my lovely eldest sister whom age shall not be revealed here. She bought the tickets for us, ME, MUM, DAD. 

The flight was at 1315, we reached penang airport at 1115, you know chinese kiasu kiasi haha. We reached SUPER early and got us and my luggage checked in. Then we enter the waiting area because dad said there are shops inside. End up only a few, not sure because of renovation or memang like that. 

So, we sit and wait, at 1145. T_____T

Picture of my mum and dad waiting. 

My mum is pretty, isn't she? She is the prettiest mum in the world and I love her so much. She is so caring and supportive. I really think she would never get old because she wouldn't give up learning at any stage of age. 活到老,学到老。 我只是有点慢。。。。haha, that's what she always says. Salute! 

My handsome dad with his big tummy. A lot people says I have pretty nose, I got that from my dad, and his nose is even prettier than mine. Original is better than pirated version. haih..

Picture of me camho, because no one wanna take photo of me.. T______T 


at 1315, the plane arrived. I was happy with the punctuality. Last time I took Air Asia, and waited for more than half an hour. 

Not forger to take picture in plane. BIG HEADs!
Super big pimple on my cheek cover with cream. My mum's skin not bad ya. 

Then the air stewards made an announcement, due to some mechanical problem and checking, we have to wait for 10 to 20 minutes. We were asked not to leave the seat. 

10 minutes later, we were asked to leave the plane!!!!!!!! 

cute girl spotted with cute owl bag and pink hello kitty luggage. Later I found out that the owl bag was stuffed with her own pillow. AAAAWWWWWW... 


Guess what. There was a nail punctured the tyre and even though there is no leakage in pressure, but the Captain decide not to depart with risk. 
It was announced after 1 hour of waiting. 


So a lot of them making complaints and crowd giving pressure on the agent. 
It was fun to see all kind of ways of complaint. 

But it's not fun at all when the flight from 1pm delay to 3pm and 5pm and at the end you know that you HAVE TO WAIT FOR 8 HOURS for the next flight. A lot of explanation is given and my symoathy to the dealing agent as they need to overcome tsunami of complaints from the crowd. *claws face* 
But still, there is no confirmed answer until it passed 4 o'clock. 

Shit. We were all trapped in the waiting area, some were allowed to leave the waiting area in groups for less than 3 hours but we chose to stay because I don't fell well. I was having fever the night before and Panadol really helps to make me feel better for a while. 

 Food and water was given. Mc donald without free flow of coke. Mineral water is given one bottle each. You may choose either mineral water or coke. 
Choice of burger 
NOON: fillet-o-fish, mc chicken
Dinner: fillet-o-fish, mc chicken, Big mac. 


I camho with burger, because I have no appetite on eating burger again. =C four hours before this, I just had Mcd. I finished it still. *claps*  In 5 hours time, I ate 2 set of mc chicken.

人人手一粒包 ,餐餐食汉堡包

Due to not feeling well, my family and I got the earlier flight. Half an hour earlier than the flight the other took. 
Thanks to the dealing agent that notice me not feeling well. 

If the flight wasn't delay, we would arrive at 2pm something. 
Pity both my sisters that applied for half day leave just to fetch us from the airport. Auntie, uncle and blurr me  have them worried about us. They almost arrived airport but got message from us our flight delay. 

This is disappointing but nothing can be done. Elder sister actually suggest to take the other flight from the other airway, but we chose to believe in Tiger airways and not to waste the money. By the time the definite confirmed solution is announced, there is no other cheap flight anymore. 

SILK airways refuse to help Tiger airways to send the tyre and we have to wait for the next flight which is memang scheduled to come Penang to bring the tyre. 

So, we have to wait. 
It's torturing, the disappointment over the fact that we miss a day of family moment because of the flight delay. Could you imagine how depressing it would be if it's a 2 days 1 night family gathering trip?
Luckily it wasn't. It's supposingly to be a 4 days 3 nights and ended up to be 3 days and 3 nights. 


So, I arrived at 11pm, singapore changi airport. 

I tot that's the worst how things would turn out to be, couldn't get more worse than that. 
I WAS WRONG!! 

I have confirmed 4 times with the agent to make sure they did transfer my luggage to the plane. BUT END UP THEY DIDN'T. 

GOSH! 

So, we spent an hour to wait for our luggage. We even made a  report on our lost luggage!! 
How can it happen?! after you double, triple, quadruple confirm.. 

Haih.. 
It made us feel even worse. It's a terrible begining for the trip. 


They did transfer the luggage. to the other plane. ={ 

Tiger, why you treat us like that? 

My family chose Tiger because of his good reputation, affordable air travel without compromising passenger safety, security or punctuality. 

I appreciate and understand your decision on delay the flight due to safety reason. But 8 hours is too much. We hardly have a family gathering with all attendance, to us, these are precious moment and been planned for months. 

We reached hotel at 1230 am 
It's really tiring and pity my eldest sister had been waiting anxiously at the hotel lobby. 

Thanks yinyin. =) and really sorry for all this happen. 

1 comment:

  1. You really took after your dad! Exactly the same face lor!

    And that's gonna suck man, stalled for the flight AND the FREAKING luggage.

    I got stalled once also, an hour or so, thanks to the weird Cathay management.But sometimes, these happen. Just enjoy the time you have spending with your parents then~

    ReplyDelete