Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Love product.

Omg! My favorite blogger Aud is pregnant now.

Do you know her? Don't so fast come into a conclusion of you not knowing her. Did you come across a video titled meme proposal? It was once very famous. 

Video please.
hahaha.  

This lovely couple got married not long ago. I was so excited about it. Because you see, I see them as an ideal couple and relationship which they all have their flaws, but they tolerate each other. And it's so funny to read "things shorty and fatty said". Aud is the shorty and her husband, Timothy is the author of it. The not so romantic story but funny and real enough. 


And next greatest news is ... Aud is pregnant now!! 

Still remember last time I blogged about a visit to Nuffnang office? 
In case you never read, here is the post.

Hmmmm... realised I never post it up. *bloggerfailed* *facepalm* hahahha.
Hmmmmmmmmm....

Maybe a post that I thanks Nuffnang will do. Hahaha. Sorry~~ 

The staff in Nuffnang decorates the office very well and they had this wishing Christmas Tree which you can write any wish on it. I was so flattered when they offer me to write. 


So I wrote this. 

"I wish to see Tim and aud's kid in next year." 

And Daaaa Daaaa.. 

They are going to have a baby. Or two. Who knows might be twins. Or three. Hahahha. 


If this wishing tree can grant people wish so Cun...

I should have wrote I wanna be a billionaire, or super awesome vet who can easily diagnose every disease... Or super hebat kind of surgeon. Or anesthetist. Hahaha. 


But ya, I have a dream. Hahaha!! No, I dreams a lot. 

Imagine my future. With a lot a lot of different story lines.. 


Do you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment