Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Shabu Shabu Step by Step

So sorry for the late update on my blog. Monkey and my sister were here for the weekend. So.. hahaha.. Forgive me la.


So, I went to a Japanese Shabu Shabu restaurant which I will later blog about the review of the place. And I think it's necessary to share something new.....hmmm... at least new to me. haha. *sigh, I'm a kampung girl  after all.. *

The real way of eating Shabu Shabu is------------------- To dip the meat with RAW egg.

Now I shall present you, the SHABU SHABU STEP BY STEP!



Yeah, I know, you wanna know more or see a clearer picture of me *beh paiseh, shameless me*

Firstly, take an egg. And god bless no Salmonella in it.
 Break it into a bowl.
Stir it well and I should have pretend I wasn't aware of the camera.
 Choose a best looking meat, with nice fat mosaic pattern. *slurp slurp*
See the fat?? waaaaa... I'm not a person that who like to eat fatty meat, but when it comes to shabu shabu pork, that fat looks good. Thin layer of fat is wonderful. So, I think Monkey should start his diet after reading this haha.  
 Celup Celup! According to my friend, she said the best duration of celup celup is 35 seconds.
So, I was counting.
And I lost counting when I pose to camera and decided to celup until I'm hundred percent sure that the meat is cooked.
 After that, celup in the stirred raw egg that you have prepared!
 Yes! Celupkan..
 So I was mumbling this in my heart : Sure ah??! Sure not?! Kang Xiang, you better don't tell me you were joking...  
But still, not to forget to pose.
 Count down in heart.
1.............

2.............

3............

OMG! The world freeze....

Let my face to tell you it's good not.
It's tasty!! It's smoother eating the Shabu meat with eggs and I like the taste of the egg but yet didn't cover the fresh and tender-ness and bit sour spicy taste of the meat.  *It was tomyam shabu shabu soup, that's why it is sour and spicy* It has the taste bit like half boiled egg.

Done? What are you waiting for? Let's try eating Shabu Shabu in this original way! You'll like it!
 mai kacau la...

Let's try it now!





 Wish you have a happy Shabu Shabu day <3



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! So that I will always remember, you are the one who teach me how to eat Shabu Shabu. Anything happen later on. I can trace back. haha.

      Delete
  2. Havent have that for so long liao... eh, when you visit that Tempus in Subang, ask me along... Bring you go makan buffet steam boat kat Sunway... =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahhh~~~~ so nice of u!! But i dun think i will go subang to find him. We see each other like.. at least once in a week. no need la. Find u can la. haha.

      Delete
  3. good stuff! this made my day! haha thank you

    ReplyDelete