Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

Food review:ShabuShabu love in Shabu Shabu House



Invited Food Review:

Shabu Shabu!
I have been hearing this term since years ago. But never had a chance of going.

So I was super excited for this review PLUS I just finish Clinical medicine test paper. So, it's like a celebration for me! *I ignore the fact that 2 days later after food review will be having another paper. *



Photo curi from KX. That day rain heavily. So, didn't take a photo of how the restaurant looks like from outside..... It's at the corner end, kinda big.

Steamboat during rainy day.. NICE~~ I bet you like it also.

When I first entered, it was full house with two tables reserved for 9 of us. Whoooray~~
*Kampung girl that never been to ShabuShabu takes photo for everything.*
So nice, electrical steamboat.
Shout out like a boss: Ah Sei, where's menu! Faster give me!!
Waiter: Sorry, we don't have menu. Just take anything you want.
Take all you can!!
Eat all you can!!!
Like eating sushi, take anything that caught your eyes. Best thing is no matter how much you take, you will be charged the same price!

They serve 3 flavour of soup, White Tom Yam *which I like the most, named after its colour which is without a thick layer of red chili oil in tomyam that we usually had*, Milk soup *Some of us like it but I find it awkward to steamboat with milk as soup base. So I didn't try, and Light broth.

White Tom Yam!! They were so considerate that they even put those vege that you may wanna put into soup. It's like making your own soup!! There is a plate with red date and KIJI that makes soup sweet. and some with just vege. Oh yeah! For my White Tom Yam, it's specially seasoned by Kim! She is good in it. She added jagung and tomato and some more that I can't remember. *I'm definitely not a good wife...mm... i mean chef*
I recommend white tom yam soup!

Yes! Attention to carnivores, Meat!! 
6 type of meat are readily served! Unlimited flow of meat: venison, pork, chicken, duck, beef, lamb.
Here it is, the carnivore. 

Carnivore must know how to eat ShabuShabu!
Leng Lui blogger of the day. Such a pretty girl that I couldn't not take a photo with.
Opps, Can we have a bigger table? This is just a bit of what we actually took and had.

Over ten type of sauce. yeah, you like cheese? Cheese sauce is available there!


We met this lady周思潔 that maybe you and me both don't really know who  she is. But she is actually famous in Taiwan and Malaysia in term of doing investment or financial management. She is a legend, read the story, then you know. Yes, she was there having dinner and guess what, she spotted me WALAO! haha. Of cz not la!!  But, it's a pleasure of meeting her there even for a while. P.s: She wear fake eyelashes and skin looks very smooth. *totally out of topic*
With all other bloggers and photographer and THE BOSS.











Picture of the day and Clam of the Day!
uhmmm uhmm... you know, Clam is good.. especially for guy!
Unlimited flow of clam please! by KX.

There are lot fried food as well. Perhaps you can visit KX for more picture. *Lady felt guilty for keep stealing picture from his post*
After Shabu Shabu steamboat, have your dessert. Other than ice cream, they have this!


YaoYao Ice. Another type of Snow Flake?! Untung la~~

Solo picture with boss!

Rating: 4.5 out of 5!
Nice place! Nice environment! Nice Food! Friendly Staffs! Cheap Price!

Like their Facebook and visit Shabu Shabu House now
Address: 39, Ground Floor, Jalan PSK 1, Pusat Perdagangan Sri Kembangan, 43300 Seri Kembangan
A place that worth every penny spent! Only RM29.00 NETT per adult!
Shabu Shabu Buffet Style! Eat all you can! Finish everything on the conveying belt!

Open for bussiness from 5:00pm to 11:00pm. Close on alternate monday
Call for more details or reservation!
 03-8942 4399 


1 comment:

  1. Oh no~ I just realized I forgot to taste the YaoYao ice... Just had some ordinary dairy ice cream there nia... huhuhu... >.<

    ReplyDelete