Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

The moment

I was so pissed.

Wait, till now I still feel pissed. 

I'm angry of myself for not able to remember the name of the drugs. 

I'm angry of myself for not knowing what I should have known and remember right now. 

By fourth year, I should have know most of the things but that moment really remind me I should study more. 

That moment in the lab having discussion with doctor where half of the question I don't know how to answer. 

I don't like that. 

I hate the feeling of that.

Felt myself so stupid that I can't tell what drugs to give. 

I like virus, immunology, bacteriology maybe less in parasitology. GOD, Y U CREATE SO MANY PARASITES?!!  *and I'm one of it, sucking blood from my parents*

I may score not bad in tests. but look far, 
How can I be a good vet if I don't remember the name of the drugs? 

Scold myself for not being good enough!!
So, I wrote this down to remind myself of this feeling. 



Good thing is, 

It burns up my spirit! 


Determination is on again, thanks for this motivation and god damn it, I'm gonna remember all that drugs! 

Challenge accepted! 

There is no ending in learning but by the day I graduate, I'm a vet that able to diagnose and treat the patient correctly by myself.    I'm not going to give up! Not going to ashamed you and myself in future. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOSH! Gambatte! 

study smart, work hard and play hard in vet student life.
Every moment is precious *wtf I still blog. I blog to express not to impress (qouted)*


It's my life. 
I'm the one responsible for it. 

Bless me. Please. 


-Chia Lin-


P.s: So many negative post recently but positive post is coming! Wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment