Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Why I love blog?

It has been few months since the first blog post. Surprisingly that I'm still blogging.

I just like to blog. My course mates asked before that why I blog? 

I can't give them a answer and I cincai answered "No one wanna listen to me, so I blog.. Kesian, Right?" 


Now I finally realised why I still blog. 

When I first blog, no one read my blog. *SIGH*, not that now I have a lot people to read my blog (Y U NO FOLLOW ME AGAIN?) 

So, at first the people that keep me blogging are these two king youngster *actually both of them are homosexual, then I realized, I have this type of magnetism that I like to have them be my friends and they like me too!!! *Perasan and beh paisay* 

And guess what, JoPJ found me on Facebook!! and I was so happy of it. * At first I was planning to ignore the friend request because I tot could be random jantan that just simply send friend request to leng lui like me walao* Surprisingly he is so leng zai! Kinda cute! 


And then I meet new blogger friends also!! KX, Steven, Boon Hoaw, kar yin and others!!
At first I tot Kx and Steven are homosexual too wtf. haha!!  So sorry for my wrong senses. Luckily both of them didn't mad at me, but laughed at this stupid random wrong diagnose.  They are super super nice and considerate people, so that's why I tot they are. haha. 

Then I have free food *Thanks to KX for him to found me. Like a Cinderella. haha* and more laughter and more post that have to write *shit, I have 2 more food post that I not yet updated. Shit shit!!  

And Free ticket from Nuffnang. even though at the end I didn't show up. T______________T FML, how can I say no to free stuff! 


at the end, the most important is, 

I like having new friends! 
Thank you people. 

Love from me.. lot lots! 

 Recently I like long skirt soooo much!! Pretty?
This is how I dress up to meet Monkey. *Shy* 

5 comments:

  1. Love it when girls put on those kinda skirts!

    Look super elegant no matter what their size are XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~~ u will see me wearing it often!! =D

      Delete
    2. just to please my eyes? Oh thank you~ hahahahahaha

      yea saw you wearing the other day, looks good! But eat more la seriously, you need more flesh.

      Delete
    3. To be more feminine. *shy nia~~*

      When you come to fourth year, you will know. It's not easy to gain weight. haha.

      Delete
    4. Feminine enough liao la, not like you need to attract more male population towards you also~~

      Are you sure? Why do I sense otherwise? Look at CR Tan, VV almost asked me to get him to do sit ups every night with me.

      Delete