Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Reply from IVSA UK

It has been a while since I first contacted IVSA UK, Sinjun to know more about student exchange program. 
Bad to say, I still don't know he is a guy or girl. The name sounds like a guy, but the reply makes me feel warmth and so I think it's a girl. Haha. 


Would have a skype interview session with him/her for S to assess my English omg. 

I am worried because of the accent they have in speaking. According to senior, they take days to adapt and actually they speak like one of them now. 
hmmmmm... does that mean I should talk to them more? 

Or maybe I should talk more to Yee Cheng, our ex-IVSA officer that I like her accent in speaking. 

Or maybe I should get a foreign boyfriend instead.  haha... *No la, Monkey, you know I'm joking right?* 

Hope everything will go fine. and See moo and choy yean's opinion on it. But I wish to get the student exchange, get a host family, and know more about their culture, and save money. Of cz... 
 

Bless me. =D 

2 comments:

  1. Yee Cheng's definitely american.

    Don't need accent, just fluent english would suffice in surviving in my humble opinion Xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!
    Here is my web-site - here

    ReplyDelete