Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Ugly Truth 2

No one can be liked by everyone.

We were born and raised up into personality. Each of us is special because no one would be the same with us, even identical twins have their own different thoughts.

And once a person is hated and got chopped HATE in the mindset, anything that he/she does would annoy you. Even walk pass you, you also felt annoyed.

I know this well. *have I told you one of my bff is someone I used to hate? haha* So, I manage to remove the mindset. It's either I'm too kind to her or she is just too funny and nice that I scold myself for hated her before or both. I think it's because I'm too kind haha. XP



I know the fact, but I still feel sad when I get to know that I was hated or disliked by someone. For this time, it's a she. I don't know. I always try to be nice with her, but maybe it's in her mindset already.


I'm not perfect and don't want to be perfect, even when I become perfect, I think there will still have people that don't like me. No one can be liked by everyone.



To the haters, if you don't like me, just ignore me. Because if I would do the same.


To my friends, so glad that you guys are always there for me whenever I need you guys. Fun and laughter, Sad and sorrow, still be with me. Food and gossip, Karaoke and lecture, Notes and bills. Thanks for everything as you guys are a part in my life.

So glad that my food blogger friends still contact me even I can't attend the food review for thousand times and FFK once. *aaaaawhhhhh sorry*


Thanks to hater, that you remind me how good my life is.
And I see your life is good also. But if you don't dislike me, it would be better. Because I'm a funny person deep down inside and one of my coursemate Miss daisy duck hated me also. But see, she likes me so much now. *waaaaa...* *I'm serious. Maybe less than T la. I know it's less than T* haha.


I  think the only person can be liked have to look like this.
The red one named ZaiZai and I'm his mum. He is such a no manner kid that laughed at greenie's small penis can only be covered with 1 leaf. haha.

Smile more.


Ugly truth 1

2 comments:

  1. Do you mean me, the food blogger? LOL! (stalking stalking~ =P )

    Cheer up girl~ I bring you over some nice foods and you will forget those haters. (at least a while~)

    hahahaha! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yala. Obviously there is no one else. haha.
      KK! promised!! Happy stomach happy person!

      Delete