Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Reborn.

A friend of mine, we know each other since secondary school had accident and was diagnosed with cerebral hemorrhage.

He just had brain surgery and it was successful. The only thing we can do now is wait and pray. Wait and pray for him to wake up from the most dangerous sleep ever in his life.

He is so young, at my age, and he was always been helpful and I remember he was my classmate before and  he always goes gym work out. And he has perfect body shape!! haha. He is fun and cute. He likes short girls haha.



When he wake up, it would definitely a reborn to him.
To a new life.
Gambateh!


To my other friends, please take care and be very careful of everything, especially on roads.

I can't afford to lose any of my friends. You are a part of my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment