Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

THE INTERVIEW

Yes, last night I went for THE INTERVIEW..  because I got kicked out.

I feel like not grand enough without putting all letters capital letter.
'THE INTERVIEW' looks more grand and serious than 'the interview', right?

From the legend-----wait for it---dary K17

One of my senior made a 9gag meme out of it after his car got clamped. Or should I say he sacrifices his own car to take this photo?! haha.


Ya, the red-range iswara/saga *sorry =C they look the same to me* is his car. haha.


Before the interview, I also went to see room for rent.. and analyse pros and  cons of moving out  

So, how's the prognosis?

I guess it's good.

But everything is uncertain until the result is out.

It would be out on next week.

I was called up because I put in the old merits which 1 collected  during first year

*omg, yes, it's extra and kiamsiap auntie won't waste anything valuable, precious merits  (you know how hard to collect it.)* and 3 or 4 merits collected during second year.. *haha.. guilty to repeat again*

From the interview, it doesn't sound that bad, and the felos were very nice to us. =D
*I actually wanna steal the leftover bihun goreng and fried egg (for those who do not really know much about Malaysia, Malaysia is a place that as long as there is a formal meeting, no matter how many people or how long  it is, there will be food~~~), but then i didn't. Food wasted. =( *

I was asked to be more active in college activity.

*I would try, must learn from the senior, they were very active in collecting merit during first semester, they joined almost everything to collect peserta merits*


Soon after the interview, have to start studying, because I have to. =C  I wish I can post my exam schedule here but I am so lazy to make one just to post up here. Forget it la.

Most important: colour ink penS! 
Wanna snap a picture of my study mate studying last night, but failed.
She looks prettier while focus on study.
Maybe due to her sharp nose and pretty eyes
and little chance to see her be so focusing on study!
haha... 

This is not me, it's kiamsiap auntie.
This is how she looks like when no make up, no angle capturing.
And it's the shirt too big size, not her being aeroplane wtf.  
Notice the red circle spot on forehead. That's the result of failed to answer my study mate's question and she beats me up haha.

Kidding la.

Fall asleep while study.
Notes are the best sleeping pill. =P


Continue study! gambatte and all the best to everyone who needs to study.

P.s to tempus and jokerPJ, I know you two don't need to study, so I hope your workload would increase as much as to the level of how much I need to study.

10 comments:

  1. Study in BIlIK TV siot.

    Good luck for finals! I will soon suffer form the wrath of intensive number of credit hours! OMGEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would like to see how u durvive from it, I guess only cockroach level can survive from that.

      Gambatte!!

      Delete
    2. i will become cockroach for next sem! shit yr2 some more sial. die die die die die.

      Delete
    3. wont die la... chop off roach's head, it still can survive for 7 days. dun play play!

      Delete
  2. Hi thanks for visiting my blog! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting mine too?! Haha.
      U r penang ppl also?

      Delete
  3. So you have decided to stay back? not moving out?

    ya... true about the food part~ was doing a 6 months project for a govt affiliated NGO, had like 6-7 meals a day... breakfast, tea, lunch, tea, dinner, tea, supper... god forbid it ever again... I work with them for 6 months and the only thing I gain is weight... even reach that chinese lucky number fart-fart, fat-fat, 88!!! damn...
    took me three months of diet and workout to get back... still long way to go... =.=

    Good Luck in your exam =)

    eh, I saw my name down there... nah~ more work = more pay!!! me ok de... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me to decide to stay not, it's college management. So sad.

      88 good mah, so wong n so round! Haha.

      More work mor pay, less energy wor, not-so-young youngman

      Delete
    2. oh~ college management so bah bai~

      CHOI!!! I finally down to 72... targeted 62 by end of the year... wong your head!!!

      Monday till friday only mah~ more money nvm... =P

      Delete
    3. wa.. 62?! can not? how tall are you?

      Delete