Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

Happy for him~~ the gay love

WARNING: THIS IS A VERY GAY POST. FOR THOSE WHO ANTI-GAY, IT'S ADVISED TO NOT READ THIS POST.  =D


Did I tell you I have some gay friends?
Hahaha.
And did I tell you how much I enjoy mingle around with gay? hahaha. 

Most of them are handsome, fashion, some quite chicky though. But I still love them. hahaha. 


And I get to know a gay friend that I have been reading his blog and living in his life through his words. 


Not long ago he was so depressed about the love life of his being so miserable, hopeless and his despair in love. 
He fall in love to someone who can't/don't return the love. 
Haish. 
Love has been hard to everyone. even harder for gay. So, those gays who look for love in their world, are the fighters of love!! *you mei you~~* hahahha so exaggerated. 


and love also works in a mysterious way. 

At this point of life, which he least expects love, here comes his prince. =D 

I quote this straight from his blog. 

Walking along the beautiful park path, in an almost nonchalantly manner. Talking about stuff that don't really matter, he right hand grab my left arm, swiftly he move in-front of me, his left hand rest on my right shoulder, our lips touches. That was time ago but that image, somehow keep repeating itself in my head. 

Oh mine. 
That's sweet. 
So much courage needed to do so. *or not wtf* hahaha. 

To him, please live happily ever after ok! 
May the prince has your heart guarded and protected well, and nourish it will lots lots of kiss. hahahaha. 


End this post with his phrase, my favourite. 

He is, half of what I want, but all of what I need, and I could not be happier



xoxo, babe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment