Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Phoebe is a mum now!!!

My aunt has 2 dogs at home. She is such a dog lover and she takes care of her dogs really well..

A poodle named Tobby. and Another mini Pome named Phoebe. Click this to see their cute picture! 


Phoebe was bought for breeding purpose, initially. But trust me, my aunt sayang her so much. 
Lucky tobby and phoebe to be her pet. 


Phoebe is a mum now!! 
She gave birth to 2 puppies!! 

 weeks old puppy!! That's my dad holding the puppy. and Phoebe mummy is watching my dad CLOSELY!

DID YOU NOTICE THE PINK NOSE??? AAAAAWWWWW... so cute!!
Dog with pink nose is like girl with pink nipple wtf. hahaha.. so adorable.


This has a black nose. But it's still cute! Look like a teddy bear here. 


May them grow healthily and has good owner like my aunt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment