Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Lesson learnt

5th May is our country, Malaysia, general election day. 

To be frank, I love Malaysia even though I know, compare to other civilised country, it's not a fair place to live. Malaysian, I'm talking about. Not chinese, not Indian, not Malay. 

I still love Malaysia.  
Even it has people plays the most stupid, dirtiest trick in order to win the election. (BN, or PR, whatever, I'm disappointed by this shit happened) 

I remember, Pengajian Am (learnt in form 6) taught me that Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya is under Yang di-Pertuan Agong. It should be clean and without siding to any party. Why would it allow this dirty trick on stage? 

A lot things that I learnt actually contradict to what I saw. 

I'm supposed to study for Wednesday test but it distracts me too much. So disheartening. 
=( 

Repost a status from my malay facebook friend. and it makes me feel so much better. 
And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. Al-Quran, [14:42]



I delete my twitter account. Decided not to have so many social account, especially the account that lost its true purpose. 


With my twitter account deleted, I hope I would be active in blogging again. 
Because it is my blog. 
I speaks here. 


With this, I should start studying again. 


Cheers, for a better self and better nation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment