Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

When your Ex didn't send you a birthday wish

UPDATE: 

Happy Birthday or Happy Belated Birthday to you! You were directed here, I guess most probably you are facing what I had gone through! And it's nothing wrong for you to care much about birthday wish from your ex! It doesn't mean anything for not receiving his/her birthday wish, your life is still awesome! Babe, you deserve someone who remembers your birthday! 

Keep calm, and stay Awesome! 

I hope this post would enlighten you. 




Yeah, I tot my Ex would send me a birthday wish. 
Yeah, 2 of them didn't. 

I tweet about it in tweeter.

"Random question, Would you care if your Ex didn't send you a happy birthday wish?" 

Some may ask, ''why would you care, you have Monkey with you now, why would you care about the past? ''

If this question rise in your heart, then you should continue reading. 


So, I asked around. 

Some answers that i got:
1. I don't know, this is my first one. 
*sweet, and this makes me jealous. Girls, you are lucky* 

2. Of coz I care. He is my Ex leh. 

3. No, I won't/ But I would be happy kejap if I got the wish from him. 


So, would you care? 


I do. I care about the fact of Ex forgot my birthday. 
*again, FB plays the role in reminding people who's having birthday and it's really convenient that just a click, then you can make a wish. Most of them is Happy birthday, add a smiley face ^^ or =D or =). 

some even goes shorter, like HB (I wouldn't know that it means happy birthday if it's not my birthday) still thank you for the wish because not everyone would wish people happy birthday even it's just one click, like me =P, does it make those receive my birthday wish feel better? haha. ) *

Why do I care?
I care because Ex not just random people.

even though our relationship doesn't have a happy ending, we didn't get to married each other like what we promised.

When the relationship ends, the only thing you remember is those promise that he made.
It sucks when you actually cried for the promise that didn't turn out to be real. *who didn't, tell me*
Most of the guys will come back and make another promise that they won't break your heart. 
Haha, you think I'm going to believe you? It doesn't work anymore. 

Yeah, we were so in love last time, and even though we broke up but it wasn't like I hate you, you hate me.
Frank moment: I did, but it didn't last long. 
Because how do I hate you if you are the person that I liked before, and it's neither you nor my fault that our relationship tak jadi. 

But in the end you have a special seat in the bottom of my heart. 

For the fact you,

teach me how to take care of people,
how to love people, *eeee, i don't know, this word makes my hair stand*
how much privacy and space to give
the bro-mance (this is taught by Monkey who I am still in love with) 
brings laughter into my life
brings me around
teach me DOTA *and I still don't like it* 
spend money on me *yala, tak kan he didn't spend money in the realationship mah*
teach me to hold my pride
teach me to walk better *Monkey don't even care, so I walk like last time now, he just laugh when he sees me walk. He said, it's ugly and cute and funny. That's love that he gave me* go ahead and puke! 
teach me to be strong when I am sad and also during break up. 
teach me to be firm with what I want

and the list goes on.


So, how can you see Ex as a random person or even worse, stranger? 


I can't agree with those that who block any single way to keep in touch with Ex. 

I believe that Ex shouldn't be treated as a stranger. They knows you better than stranger at least.

And I always wanna be friends with my Ex. 


So, I got depressed when I didn't received birthday wish from my Ex. 

Am I the only one tot that we are still friends? 

And another favourite answer that I got from. 

 if he din,its BETTER! it means he's already moved on, and you should get rid out of his love. move on too, with style. =)

Cool right? But I think she tot I still miss my Ex. lol. 

I had already let go since long time ago. 

If in her words, they didn't send me birthday wish because he moves on. *not because of hatred seed* 

Then, I feel glad. 

To all the Ex. Thanks for being my Ex. 祝你们幸福!  

And to Monkey, I hope you are the Mr. Right!

That's his hand on my shoulder. *shy*
   


UPDATE
So, finally I got the happy belated wish from the Ex. which is like 4 days after my birthday.
Anyway, I got the wishes, and I guess I'm not the only one wanna be friends.
So glad that they are living great now, one has girlfriend already while another looks like has his passion in his current work.


6 comments:

  1. Hmm, that's tough. I had another vet girl senior asking me about the same thing before earlier of the year.

    It really depends, i mean most girls are more of the "treasure the process" type while most guys are "let loose and move on" type.

    Your guys might just be the easy move on type, while you tend to wish things would turn out otherwise even if we weren't meant to be soulmate.

    It's not a sign that you are not letting go of the past love, its a sign that you actually treasured what you have had before.

    Unlike me, I'm the super fast move on type. Even if memories jolt back, I hypnotize myself to move on.

    Move on-er

    ReplyDelete
  2. First! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    May you be forever 21 =)

    Its only the date that matters, not the year =P

    Ah, ex~ hey you Mr Monkey!!! U better be Mr Right >.>

    else~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time for happy belated birthday wish!

      wanna know his blog so badly... please.. *kitty eyes*
      tweet to me! =D

      Delete
  3. I do treasure the memories, not the person itself, but if they can become my friends after the breakup, why not.
    Anyways, my warmest belated birthday wishesto you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not get BD wish from him. I feel I were nothing to him at all. :((

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    Birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete