Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

What rotation teaches me

Today is the last rotation day in my fourth year! Time flies! This day last year, I'm still a third year student so looking forward of being a fourth year student. Because fourth year of this vet course program means I enter clinical year and as a junior to fifth year seniors. I always dream to have very close direct senior in rotation that she will teach me as much as she can. And yeah, lucky me, I have great seniors that guide me along the way.

Some senior I had during small animal rotation.  
 Hezy that is not hazy at all.. *lame joke*
Maya yang chomel. I wouldn't forget the dog that we took care before. I miss her. T^T
Gwen who has ears turn red after drinking red bull and Nezy who very good in pilling!

They are going to graduate soon! I'm gonna miss them. Shall I start calling them Dr? It took me so long to change from calling
their name to add tittle Dr in front of their name. I feel weird at first, do you? but then after a while, it gets better.

I'm lucky to have them, seniors with great personality, who doesn't like that?


The funny thing about rotation is, it changes your perception towards someone.
At first, you will be worried of which senior you get to pair up, and for sure, you hope to get a senior that looks friendly. And it is very common that I got some friends asking me, is that senior nice or not, friendly or not, bossy or not. People are more concern about personality than how much knowledge one person has. *head nod* #acthavingdeeptot 

So ngam so chun, one of the senior that I got to pair up is someone I used to be afraid of. I don't know, I felt so inferior in front of some seniors. And she is one of them. (face palm)

But after one week, I like her so much. She is surprisingly not as garang as I tot. hahaha. And she is willing to teach and seeing her is like watching a cartoon just that without the TV frame on it. I'm lucky to have her as senior at the very last semester of her study, because I feel like i put down the stone in my heart, and I don't feel awkward anymore after rotation.

Thanks!
Thank you for guiding me, and next semester it would be my turn to guide junior. I hope juniors won't feel bad of getting me as their senior.


I would not give up in learning. I may not be skillful now, but I believe one day, I would be as great as you all. =D

 xoxo!
All the best in comprehensive exam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment