Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

I'm loved, xoxo

If you are close with me, or very hard working reading my blog (muack muack to u) , sure you know that I'm planning to go Glasgow and Japan for small animal practical and laboratory practical respectively.


Everything went smooth, and both University willing to accept our practical application. I'm really grateful of that. (Just in case you wanna know which Uni I applied to, Small Animal Hospital in University of Glasgow and Azabu University)

Maybe God knows that I'm not rich enough to travel and have practical at both place, thus, my application to Mobility Unit, UPM was rejected which cause me to cancel the practical regardless how reluctant and heart broken I am.  =(

But good news is, my Japan practical is not affected at all. *Mainly because of the friendly and responsible IVSA, kene-san.... and it's not under mobility, we bought our ticker 4 or 5 months ago during Air Asia zero flight*

So, the flight ticket (return) only cost RM600++ , But later on, we need to change the flight ticket date, so, another rm 248 extra charge. =/    . But, I'm willing to pay that as long as I can have practical over there~ Senior said so much nice thing about the Uni and people, How can I not go??

Since we change flight ticket date, we have one extra week foe sightseeing. *untung la~~*

 We will have at least 3 days in Tokyo,

and this is the birthday present from my lovely yew~~ my sister.

Ohayo, Tokyo!! 

Thank you sis, for this! xoxo

and guess what, my siblings said they will donate me some pocket money. T^T So touching!!

During this sem break, what's going to happen??

More survey will be done to decide where to visit. what to eat in tokyo.
JAPANESE LEARNING!!!

Yes!
I'm gonna try my best to learn to speak and write japanese.
I'm gonna spend at least one hour a day to learn! That's my dedication.
But I suck in learning new language, so, not sure how great the outcome will be, but

At least I try my best! OOOOSH! gambatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment