Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

BABA ONG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU!!

I guess Korean cuisine is the most healthy diet. And I am surprise with the amount of vege that I ate!!

The first time I went to Daorae, I guess it was 2 years ago.My sister, Yew brought me there.

I fall in love to korean food.

Today, the early birthday celebration for his 56th birthday, we were there in Daorae.
Guess who suggested it?!

NOT ME. My dad. Baba Ong used to hate it because of.... I can't recall why he hated it. Hahaha.
That's the power of Korean Drama that brainwash him, and see who suggests to go Daorae?!

Yes, My dad.

So, we went there today (6th June). Daorae that located near Gurney.



The appetizer??! hahaha Salad. Which I pass it to my dad. I WANT MEAT!!
Surprisingly I have been to Daorae for few times, but never they served me seaweed soup. Is it because we are the second customer group they have? LOL. Not sure about that.
Waiting for Meat. Meat....
Homo sapiens are Omnivores. But I guess I'm more to carnivores. Not good for my skin and GIT. *sobs sobs*
We ordered two set of meat. One is Pork set with 3 kind of meat :Neck, ribs, and wu hua rou. (To me, I don't care so much, as long as I get to eat. hahahha.
And another one is spicy chicken. Which I didn't take any photo of it. *Blogger failed*
Waiting.. Patience test.  Can you see the layer?! Oh mine...


The waiter will help you to do the BBQ, all you have to do, is just wait. and wait. I guess this is the only restaurant I feel so worthy to pay the service tax! hahaha! serious!  DAORAE! the most worthy service tax being charged.
How pretty is the colour!!
So this is how I eat Korean BBQ. I'm not sure how correct I am eating this. But I have been eating like this since years ago. Courtesy of Korean Drama.
(Can See my dad already start eating lol.)
See I love you guys so much, still willing to take out camera and shoot all this. Claps please~~ xoxo

This is how I put it.
They will give you a bowl of oil?? salty and wangi taste. I dip the meat on it once, then I put it on a piece of salad vege, and I put all kinds of other side dishes they provide.
and.....
Wrap it up like this.
and stuff it in your mouth. I know it's ugly for a girl to open a mouth so big, but who cares the manner when delicious food like this is served in front of you??!! At least not me.

And Don't worry about that small amount of each side dish they serve, IT'S UNLIMITED
How can I forget about this. THE SAURCE
You have to dip with some sauce. You will love it. Trust me.
And they gave us a plate of pancake?! hahaha. with sauce

And Yeah. Other than meat, we ordered this!
Spicy Taufu Soup.
Mama Ong is a fan of Taufu, she loves taufu very much, more than me, I guess. hahaahha.

 My pretty Mama Ong.

 The Spicy Taufu is nice! I love it. Not too spicy, only mild. I think if I can take it, it should not be too spicy for others. Because, I can't really eat spicy food.

Post a picture of the main character of the day!
HAndsome not? see the nose bridge. waaaa..
Baba Ong looks much more handsome in real life than picture.

And guess what I found?? The picture of spicy chicken!! Finally.  hahaha

This is not in the menu. Sorry guys. Haha. It's me, just in case you never read my blog before.

*act lansi face* actually wanna act like a lot feeling one, but obviously failed lo. I guess staring at food is not a good choice to accumulate the "feeling"
Dessert after billing.
My dad. And My mum. And the love product of them I love you daddy mummy. Happy birthday!
P.s: the next day I'm back to UPM and starts my final exam. Which by the time I'm writing this, I still have a paper tomorrow.

That's not a simple waiter as mention above. He is Monkey. *shy*

Are you tempted??!
Visit them now! You won't be regret as I always feel want to go again and again. Except you are a vegetarian la. Then, you no need go la.
It's some where near Gurney Plaza. and it looks like this
Have a huge signboard that you wouldn't miss it.
Lot of parking space, so, no worry about no Parking.

And yeah. PSY been there before!!

The address
Taman Gedung Heights  11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang
04-891 3616

And Yeah!! for dinner, they open at 630pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment