Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Say Hello To Xiao Bai and Xiao He!

AWARE: THIS IS GONNA BE A CUTE OVERLOAD POST! 

 Start this post with a butt!! A butt to welcome you! hahahaha
 What would you do when you see this furry round butt? *sounds pervert!* It's so cute.. How can you not kacau the butt!

So I did! HAHAHA!
It's Xiao Bai! Xiao Bai:" who are you?! Why you molest me?!" 
Xiao Bai has pink nose!! It's a combination of RABBIT+DOG+PIG!!!!  RA-PI-DOG!

Sorry Xiao Bai, but you are too cute when you are sleeping.. So I kacau you up!
 XIAO BAI: "Pray, so that this fugly human leaves me alone!!" 

While Xiao He (Brownies) is sleeping.
 It looks like a hedgehog to me...
 I can't see your eyes.. You are sleeping?? Are you??? 


Xiao Bai: Why you moved me here?!  
 Xiao Bai: Do you have any food? Where is Mama. I want mummum (eat). 

 Xiao Bai: Never mind, I find MAMA myself. No need to beg you.. 
Xiao He: Continue ignore.. 


Wo da si ye yao he ta pai!!
 So cute!

It's really small.

When I go downstair, I saw Phoebe Mama!
She is the Mama! Gave birth to 2 POME!


Then I walk to living room,  I saw Kurby sitting next to sofa.


That makes my day! Hope it makes yours too!
Happy dog, Happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment