Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

最感触的事 Sentimental

A friend of mine posted this as his status in facebook. 

Back to a place... filled with memories where I endured both good and bad times.

It sounds so sad. sounds so sentimental.

Everyone has a sad story. The moment when only self can lick the wound. When he was helpless. When he tot that no one hear him regardless how loud one shouts, yells in bottom.


I have a story too. Which I don't think I'm fully recovered from it yet. *But I believed, one day it will. Time heals and proves to us how silly we were to care about the person that don't fond of us.... "


To me, the most sentimental is not love, is friendship.

要交一個朋友,需要很長時間的培養,但是要失去一個朋友只要一秒

To know a friend, it takes minutes.
To be a good friend of someone, it takes years.
To lose a friends, it takes only one second.


But I didn't lose my faith in friendship.

Some are fragile, some are unbreakable, some were tot unbreakable.

A lecturer once told me ..

There is no eternal friendship. Only friends with no contradicting benefits.
T_____________T

Never tot of lecturer would tell me something like this.
But it's a life lesson from him to me.

So hurtful yet so true.


May our heavenly father brings me through this. Makes me a better person.








No comments:

Post a Comment