Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

the person who will be there when you need them the most

Wa.. the title is so long. haha.

Who comes across your mind when you think of the person that have always been there when you need help? 
Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Family? 
It would be great if you have them with you, maybe not staying together, but at a short distance, then you would not have a problem when you need help because they, especially family, no doubt would be there when you need help. 

However, I'm staying far away from my hometown. Thus, when there is emergency, they could not help me except giving me moral support and advice. But still, I appreciate that. =D I would try not to call them when I have problem need to deal, some small problem, such as I lost my car key in the faculty. Surprisingly I was quite rational in making this decision not to call them until I've found my car key. Eventually, I found it after 2 days (or 3 days?? whatever) in the lecture room. I misplaced it. =P Luckily didn't call them to send the other pair of car key. =D 


And BA, MA, you are still the people i respect the most! *even though i didn't call you =P*


So, in these 3 years of study, I've survived with the helps of my friends.

And the recent case again reminded me to appreciate that there are friends when I need help. Thank you.
Here's the story. 


If you are one of the student from University of Putra Malaysia or you ever heard of the most famous fact about UPM, you should be familiar with the complaint of us having too many tests. For example, this semester, I took 7 subjects, each course will have 3 tests, so there will be minimum 21 papers (because we have first test, second tests and final), and not yet include oral test, lab test and assignment. In 14 weeks of study, we have to survive from all these. *haih* 

And damn bad luck me got DIARRHEA in this critical moment. For the first time in my 23 years of life, I've experienced what people said OOOOOO gou geok yuan. Get up from the toilet bowl never been this energy consuming. 
Diarrhea for the whole night and there is a test which carry FOUR credits later on which is veterinary anesthesiology and surgery. and I not yet finish even once (normally I would repeat study 2 times la before the tests)  *die la me* 
And at this moment, they appear like ANGELS ~<3 

ooooosh! perfect timing!
*actually it was taken before test, motivate myself I CAN DO THIS!* 
I didn't expect anyone to take care of me while I'm sick. *it's just diarrhea, sound so not a big deal at all* haha. But really thank you for teman me to PKU, drive me back to college while i feel dizzy and wanna vomit, message and call to make sure i'm still alive, and ask me not to pretend for sympathy. wth. That's called friends. 
Home cooked porridge by xue qi to a diarrhea people

Some may say friendship is the fake-st relationship ever, where it only exist when there are benefits. 
But for me, friendship is not just like that. It is built up with trust, understanding and helping each other, of coz, fun. It's fun to be with your gang of friends who truly understand you. I'm glad that I've found them in my university life.  

another moral value, don't take things for granted. Be thankful when they help. Sometime, it's better to live without expectation, don't expect people to treat you nice, don't expect people to do what you think a good friend should do, and with less expectation, life is better.  =D let small little things in life surprise you. =D 
Sandy the witch, poor make up by me. =D 
Friends forever.    

2 comments:

  1. And they were your housemates forever right? yea I would say my housemates in UPM was really fun to be with, and best of all they are all VET studetns XD

    Diarrhea? Careful lor. I kena once in sem1, I think the old flat aunty's food got problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. score 50% for that. haha. Jo ann is my housemate, Xueqi is my ex-housemate.
    but, i would prefer staying with non-vet-students. kinda boring to see them 24 hours *yeah, they even appear in my dream everyday*

    Don't know, i'm the only one kena that teruk eh. food poisoning would include vomit right, tak de pun.

    ReplyDelete