Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

不争的事实 The Ugly Truth.



P.s: direct translate from chinese. Would appreciate if you tell me how do write it better in english/ chinese

FACT 1: 
孩子生下来不是讨债就是还债 
The reason of the child brought to live;  to collect debt or return the debt. 

I was told by one of the bff, and it was from her mother. It's so true. We came and spend our parents  money, love, care and time. There is no guarantee that our parents would get back what they have spent on us. The news*gossip* which youngs in the family actually reluctant to take care their parents is not something new to me. I have seen cases even worse where the old treated differently before and after they pass down the property. That's not new.

Wanna say, daddy, mummy, popo.. I love you~~ I am so glad that my parents have been doing great of their responsibility as son and daughter-in-law. *I even feel bit lucky that my mum didn't grow up with her mother, so my mum sees my grandma as her MOTHER. (I know I'm selfish that I feel so. Forgive me. )*
I am here to pay the debt!
P.s: My grandma look like the grandma in the tweety bird cartoon, doesn't she? 

FACT 2: 
两个人一起讨厌同一样东西或事物或同一个人,相比与喜欢同一要东西有同样的爱好与看法,前者的友谊往往会建立得比较快与熟悉。 别急于否认, 你一定曾经有过那样。
People tend to get closer faster by having hatred towards the same person or thing rather than having the same hobby. 


FACT 3:
 每个人都有自己的看法, 注重的东西也会不一样。
Everyone hold different point of view. 




Try to respect everyone and understand each and every person would have different perspective on the same thing. 


FACT 4:
与其埋怨他人,不如想想自己有做好自己的本分.
Don't judge other before you judge yourself. Judge is God's work, not yours. 



True.


FACT 5:
人与动物不一样的地方并不是我们能主宰他们,而是因为我们可以思考。
What different us from animal is the wisdom and knowledge. Without it, you are not much different to animals. 



So Chia Lin!!!! READ MORE~~~
SERIOUSLY?!


FACT 6:
兽医学是唯一一个可以用动物的理由来早退。
Vet course is the only course which animal-related-issue-reason sounds so reasonable to be off earlier. 


Here's the story, my friend attend to some veterinary related activity and the reason to go back before the event end is "I have to feed my cat, no one is home today.". And one of the law school friend heard of it, amazed and think it is insane, just imagine using that reason to ask from going back earlier to the law school lecturer. NOW YOU KNOW WHY VET SCHOOL IS COOL.


FACT 7:
别期待。 只要你不期望别人为你做东西,你就不会失望。
The less you expect, the least chances of getting disappointed. 



FACT 8:
理由重复得太多就会变借口。而在错误面前,借口只会让事情变得更糟。
THE MORE THE REASON USED, THE MORE IT SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCUSE. 


Or it is an excuse?! LOL. Don't give reason on why you can't make it, find a solution hot to make it. *oh yeah, it sounds so easy, score 4.0 this semester la.. can?! * *self talking to myself* *wa lao~~*


FACT 9:错就要认 Admit the mistake you made. 


Just admit, no need apologize. =P


FACT 10:
尊严没来得比朋友重要。可重要的朋友都不会让你放下尊严。



FACT 11:
女人要懂得装傻。
EPIC LADY IS A LADY WHO KNOWS TO PRETEND NOT KNOWING WHAT THE GUYS TRYING TO DO. 



GIRLS MUST KNOW THIS! not saying boyfriend cheated on you, it's like you know your boyfriend or friend trying to make a surprise for you. AND YOU FOUND IT OUT, just pretend that you never realized on it. DON'T FAIL THEIR EFFORT, bitch. =P


FACT 12:
听过的笑话装没听过比当场揭露笑话谜底来得好。 (BLAH BLAH BLAH. NOT IMPORTANT)



FACT 13:
凡事留一线,日后好相见 (BLAH BLAH BLAH, VERY IMPORTANT but no idea how to make it sounds intelligent. sorry people. ) 




Everything and anything, it's better to not saying harsh words or make something hurtful to a person that would make him hold grudge on you. Who knows he will be the one promote you, help you when you need him. Don't treat people the way you don't want to be treated is the principle of mine. And I'm still learning. =D 

UPDATE: 
Ugly truth 2 written when I get to know I was hated. 

3 comments:

  1. It's the Ugly Truth, FYI. There's a movie with the same title too!


    FACT 6:
    兽医学是唯一一个可以用动物的理由来早退。
    Vet course is the only course which animal-related-issue-reason sounds so reasonable to be off earlier.


    Here's the story, my friend attend to some veterinary related activity and the reason to go back before the event end is "I have to feed my cat, no one is home today.". And one of the law school friend heard of it, amazed and think it is insane, just imagine using that reason to ask from gong back earlier to the law school lecturer. NOW YOU KNOW WHY VET SCHOOL IS COOL.

    All the more reason to really love what we do ait?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I watched that. The ugly truth is so true.. but do u think apply on malaysian chinese? more on western country, right?

      Haha. have back and find out more yourself. =D

      Delete
    2. msian chinese, well unless they are the new stream american lifestyle goers. typical cinas, not so.

      yaya! in 3 months' time omgee this is like so long.

      Delete