Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Dear cat, FANGS off please. Meeeooooow~

As a vet student, my patient will be animals. Some are tame, some are good tempered, some are bullies, some are fearful, some are dull, some are alert and SOME BITE! 

So today I got my second bite from a cat that looks sick and weak but I guess she got better and tried to escape from the cage. To express her appreciation of me taking care of her. She gave me 2 love bites with 4 punctured wounds and few love scratch. She loves me. I know. T_____________T

When she got back in cage, she made a sad innocent face back again as in she didn't love-bite anyone.

I got my first cat bite while I volunteer in one of the veterinary clinic in Penang. But that time I was really stupid la. The cat had pelvic limb fracture and I tried to support his pelvic limb when I attempted to open the door so that he won't slip off. Then he turned and bite.

At that moment, I didn't feel pain. I saw their fangs in my flesh, but still, calmly bring them to the place first planned to. Then hours later, I felt the pain.

Same goes to this time..


Went to have antitetanus injection and medical doctor and staff in pusat kesihatan UPM are horrible, no tender, love and care unlike us. They are rude and 自以为是 that I really feel like give few slaps to them. She gave me an antibiotic that I'm allergic to even though she has the record of the list of drug I'm allergic to. Not professional at all, and not listening to patient. And RUDE!

When I graduated become a vet, I'm not going to be one of them. Yes, you are doctor, but I doubt you can continue be a doctor without the computer that already has list of drug suggestion and the skill that you have.
Man without manners is a beast in clothes. 

Meeeeoooooow! * the cat said she is agree with me*

Meow, please keep your fangs off me la.. don't want any love bite.

Will be more careful from now on. =]
Be positive! Luckily is the left hand that she bites. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment