Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Not more than just shy.

Have you seen this?



That day I saw a junior holding this in veterinary medicine faculty and I got shocked. *palms on face*

Be frank, I have been given some brochures to give my friends but I just gave it to my housemates and some close friends.

Because it is so weird to give people brochure that has you in it. Feel like so beh paiseh hahaha. But I'm quite close to beh paiseh also la wtf.

But I have to say, the brochure is very nicely designed and printed. Good job! *Like a boss*

P.s: If you want the brochure, (ya I know, not because of me in it hahahaha, it's because there are coupon, and discount in it) (or simply just because I'm in it lol), please let me know. I still have 10 brochures in my hands.

To KX, Please don't kill me when you read this post. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment