Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Eat. Laugh. Gossip. @Station One!

Invited food review:
Great dinner serves best with GOSSIP companion, friends, laughter, maybe a bit gossip talk hahahaha and great dishes.

And one of the great dates happened at STATION ONE CAFE. 


I don't really think I need to talk more about station one because everyone knows Station One!! 
Station One is always at the top of the list of places where food, friends, laughter comes perfectly together! 
If it's a boring gathering, perhaps some music and songs would help you pass your time. 
No worry, because Station One cafe is famous of the hosting singers! *claps claps* 

And when le singer got excited!
 Cheh, up a level and I become singer now. Who wants my signature?! haha. *typical syiok sendiri, ignore me please* 

Yes, soft, light music and dinners. 

The food that we had on that day. 
Lamb Chop which is chef's recommend and best seller. 
Grilled Chicken Cheese Burger *drooling*
 Kayin asked me, why I like to post with burger
I answered, so that my readers will know the size of the burger.
And I like burger.. *drooling*
 Seafood Platter! Best for chatting session!!!
 What did we eat.
 From Left to Right.
Nasi Lemak, Special Chicken Chop rice, Mushroom Noodles, Sweet and Sour Fish Rice Set.
Grilled Chicken Salad, appetizer with its signature salad sauce. Chicken is grilled just nice and dipped it with salad sauce before you have it in your mouth. It's delicious and you know, you just had to have seconds after the first bite. 
Photo from Kang Xiang
If food and music not enough to cheer your night, how about some games? 
Do you like Pool? 
I'm not a gamer but a poser! haha. =D 
Not sure other station one cafe has it not but I'm sure Station One at Equine Park has it!  

Let's have dinner/chitchat at Station One where it celebrates friendship with food and music! 

And not to forget ajak a gang of friends! The most epic picture that my half of my face covered by my hair but still, I like the feeling of the picture. =D 


Name: Station One Leisure Cafe, Equine
Address:No.1, Jalan Equine 9A, Taman Equine, Bandar Putra Permai, 43300 Sri Kembangan, Selangor.


Visit Station One Website and Like them in Facebook!



Good news for my readers! 
Are you planning to go Station One now? 
WAAAAAIIIT!!! 
Because I have 2 x RM20 vouchers to giveaway! 

No spending limit required! So you can EAT FOR FREE if you spend less than RM 20. 


Okay, How to get it from me? Easy. 
Comment below am I pretty?   How are you going to spend this RM 20. 
example: ajak Moo, order Yestea and Lamb chop but make it separate bill so that I eat for free, no need to belanja him. 

Or you can email to chialinsays@gmail.com

And don't forget to follow me and if you are Nuffnanger, Follow me in NuffnangX. 
Follow Twitter @OngChiaLin for more updates! 

Have a nice Station One day! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are pretty~
    If i get this voucher, i will ajak chia lin to eat... I eat free, she pay... hahahaha! =P

    ReplyDelete