Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Diwali Or Deepavali? My Happy D-Look

The best thing about being Malaysian is the exclusively high number of holidays!!
We have 3 major race living together and celebrating together.

At first I was told that I can visit Pakee on Deepavali day. Too bad I didn't confirm with him directly and I was super excited, even got henna tattoo on my hands and also bought Tilak.

Deepavali mood on!

And then I got the heart breaking news that this year his house is not opening for friends. *thunderstorm strike me deep down*

But, it's ok, Deepavali mood is not going to fade that easy. So, I still put Tilak on, wear pretty, instead of going to his house, we go Paradigm Mall!

 Last time I don;t really like henna but I like this one! So pretty! I mean henna.. hahaa
I like Indian clothes, accessories and art.
Trace back from LONG LONG time ago. Year 2010 Majlis Silaturahim, themed Bollywood.
Then I learnt Indian Dancing for the co-curiculum. Miss it so much.
Can recognise which one is me? haha.

Back to 2012. This year.
I got 3 of us put on Tilak. and Snap a picture! Happy practical and Happy holiday!! Everyone gone home except four of us.
 Bought this lovely hair pin while waiting for bus at pudu. Had it on my hair that day. Pink ribbon looks good always! #RibbonAddiction
To end this post.

Bff in DVM. Moo, Xue qi, Chai Yun. with love!







No comments:

Post a Comment